FedEx going hard for UPS shippers

Johney

Go back to those accounts and show them videos of FedEx drivers dumping packages on the side of the road or in ditches and ask them if that's the kind of customer service they want.
At least their crap will get delivered. If there’s a strike it won’t.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but apparently I’ve had FedEx sales reps tailing me during my pickups since the beginning of the year.

Handful of my pickups told me minutes after I leave a FedEx sales rep would hit them up about the possibility of a UPS strike and to prevent any disruption in their shipments they should switch and there was no guarantee they would be picked up if/when the strike happens if they didn’t switch.

I reported this, but this has to be the most BS thing I’ve seen. I did lose 2 pretty big pick ups last month and now I know why they left.
You should be thankful

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but apparently I’ve had FedEx sales reps tailing me during my pickups since the beginning of the year.

Handful of my pickups told me minutes after I leave a FedEx sales rep would hit them up about the possibility of a UPS strike and to prevent any disruption in their shipments they should switch and there was no guarantee they would be picked up if/when the strike happens if they didn’t switch.

I reported this, but this has to be the most BS thing I’ve seen. I did lose 2 pretty big pick ups last month and now I know why they left.
Reported it to who? Lol

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
Maybe we should have some rather larger and muscular teamsters following the Fedex sales reps, you know just protecting our turf.

oldngray

nowhere special
Moose & Rocco
mooserocco.jpg