FedEx Home, Ground, or Express BEST??

halitzor

I have a tight route and I'm pretty quick. 37 per hour today, my country stops have been taken off for peak. I usually do 28-31 per hour roughly 140 per day.

dezguy

All these stories are horrible... I must have lucked into one amazing contractor. No benefits but aside from peak I only work 6-7 hours a day and get paid very well. Peak is basically stacking cash for us..... 212 stops today in 5 hours 45 mins been home for an hour already.
What do you consider "get paid very well"?

Slick silver

You must be new on HD, you will learn quick that hard work doesn't always translate into more money for yourself. You will quit within the next 6 months of either ground or hd.

Slick silver

Unfortunately he will learn the hard way and doing more work for what maybe a $1 a stop just isn't worth it. When peaks over and wants to make the same amount as peak he will have to work 12 hrs a day for maybe 150 to 160 a day. You break it down that and :censored2:

halitzor

This is my 2nd peak, no sign of quitting anytime soon. And it's actually more than 1$ per stop. can we post pics here? I can show my manifest and map.

dezguy

This is my 2nd peak, no sign of quitting anytime soon. And it's actually more than 1$ per stop. can we post pics here? I can show my manifest and map.
Again, I would like to know what you consider being paid very well is. I would like to know whether it is in line with the industry standard.

It will be fine

Again, I would like to know what you consider being paid very well is. I would like to know whether it is in line with the industry standard.
If it's HD at more than $1 a stop, it's pretty easy to be over $20/hr. Which sounds like more than you express guys, just probably no health benefits.

dezguy

If it's HD at more than $1 a stop, it's pretty easy to be over $20/hr. Which sounds like more than you express guys, just probably no health benefits.
Depends. Someone just starting out isn't making $20/hour but if you've been here for a while, you should be above $20 at least at my location. Here, after 5 years you get moved to job rate which is the average rate of the big 4 courier services in Canada.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

How is the "benefit package"? Please send us pics of your tats and your hookah in the back of your vehicle.