Fedex plan for you.

Exec32

X HAS SET ALL OF YOU UP. Over the past 2 decades X has provide everything you needed to conduct business. Mygroundbiz, mybizzaccount, uniforms, a brand, product, decals, policies, trainin
g,hiring,drug test, equipment, supplies and others. X is not doing this out of kindness. X is controlling everything you do, and knows everything your doing. Why?
I know the answer. How many of you do?
It has nothing to do with entrepreneurs, business owners,INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS. Do you see the falacy?
Now that the number of contractors have fallen, you will no longer be able to hide. Cooperation is not an option and you know it.
X can replace any of you at any time because they dont want you to provide a unique service. To be provide value. See X doesnt want control to tell you what to do, they eliminate your ability to be in control.
X will resort to regional providers. They will non renew smaller contractors and utilize a courier that has the capital and resources. There will be 4 entities per state, depending on population, this will happen. X knows you only provide the trucks, and well, X provides everything else. That makes entry into the sector extremely easy for any large entity.

vantexan

X HAS SET ALL OF YOU UP. Over the past 2 decades X has provide everything you needed to conduct business. Mygroundbiz, mybizzaccount, uniforms, a brand, product, decals, policies, trainin
g,hiring,drug test, equipment, supplies and others. X is not doing this out of kindness. X is controlling everything you do, and knows everything your doing. Why?
It has nothing to do with entrepreneurs, business owners,INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS. Do you see the falacy?
Now that the number of contractors have fallen, you will no longer be able to hide. Cooperation is not an option and you know it.
X can replace any of you at any time because they dont want you to provide a unique service. To be provide value. See X doesnt want control to tell you what to do, they eliminate your ability to be in control.
X will resort to regional providers. They will non renew smaller contractors and utilize a courier that has the capital and resources. There will be 4 entities per state, depending on population, this will happen. X knows you only provide the trucks, and well, X provides everything else. That makes entry into the sector extremely easy for any large entity.
Is that you MrFedEx? I'm seeing some real parallels in style here.

It will be fine

They dont need an investor class to bring capital. They have got plenty of current contractors that have second mortgages and personal credit lines for that.
Look around, you know it's TRUE. X prefers to deal with the ignorant compliant contractors they have now because you guys are harmless, you will do everything they say, an investor would not.

Okie dokie, Smokie.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The hits just keep on coming.
3B6ABEC8-FBBA-4554-A36D-23C1A10F3C17.jpeg

FedGT

Your posts just keeping getting better.

So your main idea is X wants to deleverage all control from many contractors who are easily replaceable and that already have no power. Then give entire terminals to one individual............ who now somehow has less leverage with hundreds of drivers than many small contractors...................even though X really doesn’t want anyone owning more than 10% of a terminal now for the exact opposite reason that you are saying..............

You need a damn hobby, I think searching for Big Foot, aliens, or becoming a hoarder would be a good fit.

Exec32

So your main idea is X wants to deleverage all control from many contractors who are easily replaceable and that already have no power. Then give entire terminals to one individual............ who now somehow has less leverage with hundreds of drivers than many small contractors...................even though X really doesn’t want anyone owning more than 10% of a terminal now for the exact opposite reason that you are saying..............

You need a damn hobby, I think searching for Big Foot, aliens, or becoming a hoarder would be a good fit.
I'm sorry this post pulled you away from your cartoons. Stick with simple things, it wont confuse you.
That 10% you mention means nothing, it's just to tame you. Understand the name of the model X has uded has changed, but the model has not. X hasn't really changed a thing, just the way they pay you. It has run afoul with the law, it has run its usefulness.
X will continue to be challenged, and they know it, and they know why. X provides you with everything, materials, updates, software, directions, all of which violate contracting precedence.
X is seeking entities that can provide those resources themselves, and that probably doesnt include 99% of you guys with maxed out credit lines.
By know you are lost if you dont understand what X has to do.

SmithBarney

Guess what if I hire you to build my million dollar home, you bet I'm going to want constant updates, will be watching your progress, will be concerned with who you hire(no druggies) and will be watching you like a hawk, it's MY money.

FedEx is no different you are a CONTRACTED SERVICE PROVIDER! I'm pretty sure Independant Contractor language is being phased out.

Exec32

For individuals like you it hard to understand strategic planning.
It had nothing to do with leverage for X. They will always have that. The 10% rule is nonsense. But people like you take security in that. X will have to make significant changes and have to rely on a more competent entity to achieve what they desire.
Now go to sleep, and what by the phone for your TM to call.

Exec32

Guess what if I hire you to build my million dollar home, you bet I'm going to want constant updates, will be watching your progress, will be concerned with who you hire(no druggies) and will be watching you like a hawk, it's MY money.

FedEx is no different you are a CONTRACTED SERVICE PROVIDER! I'm pretty sure Independant Contractor language is being phased out.
You are ignorant, so I understand your protective. It dont work like that in the real world.