FedEx uses the Powerpad device--What does UPS use?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm curious what device UPS uses to scan packages and how it works compared to FedEx's Powerpad device and if they are any different.
When you wack a dog on the head with the DIAD, it makes a very distinct sound, sort of a deep clunking. Don't know about FedEx, but their girly-men anyway, probably running away in fear.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
Here is the new DIAD's we got recently. They work fantastically.

NES-Power-Glove.jpg
Just don't do this
image.jpeg

2BadKneesPlease

DIAD 5 is already outdated. I understand it's able to do more than what it does now, but it's pretty lame that I can take DIAD training in full color but have to squint to read the grayscale addresses all day. Not to mention that polarized sunglasses really make it difficult to read.

jaker

trolling
Are the FedEx dollies easier or harder to back than the UPS ones?
I can tell you some of the older ones we use are lighter then the new ones

I had a hand cart that was a least a few years old and it finally died so I got an new one and notice the weight difference right away

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I can tell you some of the older ones we use are lighter then the new ones

I had a hand cart that was a least a few years old and it finally died so I got an new one and notice the weight difference right away
I could be wrong, but I don't think he's talking about a hand cart. I think he's talking about the dollies used to connect two trailers.

SmithBarney

I could be wrong, but I don't think he's talking about a hand cart. I think he's talking about the dollies used to connect two trailers.
My dollie isn't too keen on being in the back, rather likes it in front... dollie is pretty light though in the past few years feels a little heavier. Either way the dollie works great, especially during the night runs..