Feeder Inward Sensor

542thruNthru

Wow, this is something I didn't even consider.

24 hours would be a great idea!
I look forward to getting Lytx devices installed in my personal vehicles.

Maybe they could even install one in my bathroom. The sensors could determine if I'm straining too hard when I poop, and make diet recommendations so I get enough fiber.

So nice that we're on the same page with this topic my comrade!
Lord knows you people in the South need diet recommendations! It would be a great service to humanity

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lord knows you people in the South need diet recommendations! It would be a great service to humanity
You got that right brother.

After all the time I've spent at the gym, I just can't manage to get in shape. Hopefully our UPS installed A.I. overlords can help, because I just can't figure out what the problem is.

Screenshot_20230923_014520_Gallery.jpg

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Almost all of the cameras on the package cars at my hub are INOP now. Either from drivers covering the sensors, disconnecting thr wiring or us disconnecting the wiring where it connects at the telematics.

Thebrownblob

More likely for workers comp cases than production but could be useful for both. Your lack of imagination does not mean the information can be harmful without being allowed to be used directly. People much smarter than you or I spent 30 years risking illegally collecting data that could never be used in court. Even though it couldn’t be used as evidence it’s still valuable. Hundreds of federal agents and telecom employees spent the whole careers gathering information that could never be used in a trial and blob could have saved them the time. Hey guys it’s a conspiracy you can’t use that info iditots!
I think I’ve made it pretty clear. You are being surveilled at all times. This little sensor in the cab is the least of your worries UPS is not building a federal case against you. And we have had mountain of sensors in our trucks for decades. I wonder what rules the federal government has on using surveillance information against us? UPS has quite a few rules written right in the contract. But thanks for getting federal government rules and our work rules confused or even pretending they’re similar. And if they’re using this information for work comp injuries, what are they waiting for? Never seen it yet. Any day now I’m sure.

oldngray

nowhere special
I think I’ve made it pretty clear. You are being surveilled at all times. This little sensor in the cab is the least of your worries UPS is not building a federal case against you. And we have had mountain of sensors in our trucks for decades. I wonder what rules the federal government has on using surveillance information against us? UPS has quite a few rules written right in the contract. But thanks for getting federal government rules and our work rules confused or even pretending they’re similar. And if they’re using this information for work comp injuries, what are they waiting for? Never seen it yet. Any day now I’m sure.
They are building pretty thick files on every employee. Most of the time won't mean anything but if you get on their radar they will bring it all up.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Almost all of the cameras on the package cars at my hub are INOP now. Either from drivers covering the sensors, disconnecting thr wiring or us disconnecting the wiring where it connects at the telematics.
What is going on with the company ADA’ing the electric package cars??? Aren’t those fairly new purchases???

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Exactly!

If you're not doing anything wrong, what are you so afraid of comrades?

Personally, I am very excited about being surveilled. If I am doing anything that doesn't live up to the company's standards, I would like to be reeducated so I can be an exemplary employee.

I don't know why everyone's so worried, our leadership just wants what is best for us.
You'd give up control of your money willing to. I guess..

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yeah, that’s really happening at ups and the discipline process 🙄 they’re watching you on that camera right now 😂law-enforcement is on the way. You never should’ve taken that sip of water.
Just pull over whenever you want to take a sip of water or coffee…which means I have to safely pull off on an exit just to take a sip of drink or coffee…then get back into the freeway and do that again every 15 minutes. Probably 99% of mgt dgaf if you safely take a drink while driving. Sometimes it’s the most basic things this company has problems with and the stuff they should be coming down on they ignore or sweep it under the rug. Always been like that for by 30+ years here.

some1else

Banned
Reading comprehension. You said since the contract says they can’t use it for discipline it dosnt matter. I showed you the well known practice of parallel construction, wherein illegal evidence is used to start a case that is laundered into an admissible evidence based case. Do you comprehend that ups could use the same tactic to come after drivers you claim to represent in disciplinary hearings?
I still don’t know if you are a parody account or are serious.

Thebrownblob

Reading comprehension. You said since the contract says they can’t use it for discipline it dosnt matter. I showed you the well known practice of parallel construction, wherein illegal evidence is used to start a case that is laundered into an admissible evidence based case. Do you comprehend that ups could use the same tactic to come after drivers you claim to represent in disciplinary hearings?
I still don’t know if you are a parody account or are serious.
You are a complete crackpot just like @Ou812fu seek help for your condition lol

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
Just pull over whenever you want to take a sip of water or coffee…which means I have to safely pull off on an exit just to take a sip of drink or coffee…then get back into the freeway and do that again every 15 minutes. Probably 99% of mgt dgaf if you safely take a drink while driving. Sometimes it’s the most basic things this company has problems with and the stuff they should be coming down on they ignore or sweep it under the rug. Always been like that for by 30+ years here.
Haha 😂 he said safely “pull off” 😂😂😂😂