Feeling jealous of the Americans

Dear Diary

UPS PC Slave
I make $30 an hour at top rate in Canada. For reference, that's equal to $22.50 US. Overtime of $45 is equal to $34 US, that's less than your regular rate...

I live in a 1 bedroom apartment for $1400 a month. I will never be able to afford a decent house, because even the crappy ones start at $700k with ridiculous rates.

Ever since I've joined this forum it's been depressing knowing that I'm working so hard, yet making the equivalent of far less than you guys. :(

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I make $30 an hour at top rate in Canada. For reference, that's equal to $22.50 US. Overtime of $45 is equal to $34 US, that's less than your regular rate...

I live in a 1 bedroom apartment for $1400 a month. I will never be able to afford a decent house, because even the crappy ones start at $700k with ridiculous rates.

Ever since I've joined this forum it's been depressing knowing that I'm working so hard, yet making the equivalent of far less than you guys. :(

On top of that you have to live in Canada

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Have you met @rickyb ?

He can guide you on your journey here at Browncafe. He's considered the quintessential Canadian.

Move to America?
Just don't bring @rickyb with you

rod

Retired 22 years

And your beer and liquor are OUTRAGOUSLY expensive.

rod

Retired 22 years

Do you have any Canadian Indian blood in you? Canadian Indians get everything for free.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Do you like Sydney Crosby? If you do, my boy @silverbullet2893 wants to rip your eyebrows off and sew them onto his Eagles Jersey.

tourists24

Ever wonder why this is?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Do you like Sydney Crosby? If you do, my boy @silverbullet2893 wants to rip your eyebrows off and sew them onto his Eagles Jersey.

And then throw him here:

EDEF13E3-B4D6-4480-9DDE-2BE2A861BBC3.jpeg

Dumpster......inabag

49C41D3F-A5E7-4350-B538-A542E4F1A909.gif

BECAUSE I CAN

Rack em

Made the Podium
You deserve lower wages than us since YOU are the ones who got hoffa re-elected! If it weren't for you maple lovers up north we would have voted in a better union president.