Finally stopping by!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
good chat here. Soo whats the secret to this place? We all say what we think, whats the score board of people getting canned for it lol
None that I heard of? The new thing now is for scared runner-gunners to sort while they allegedly are on lunch.

DiadesSuk

None that I heard of? The new thing now is for scared runner-gunners to sort while they allegedly are on lunch.
Yeah Im sure these posts are being watched so typically a revised thought is required to prevent someone from knowing WHO it is lol. Im surprised corp let something like this fly for so long. Posts going back 12+ years!! Kinda amazing to say the least.

deeztier

Yeah Im sure these posts are being watched so typically a revised thought is required to prevent someone from knowing WHO it is lol. Im surprised corp let something like this fly for so long. Posts going back 12+ years!! Kinda amazing to say the least.

good free AI information, why not keep it going? better not bigger.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
My guess is theres plausibly some drivers that ruined that for you? From my perspective, most of the fixes/enhancements that come from yalls neck of the woods is because someone was beating the system, someone screwed it up or upper management was tired of being affected by it. I think alot of your headaches still persist because they want stuff to bich about and point fingers. Just my opinion though.

They ruined it for the OMS, not me. If I forget to punch in my lunch because my brain's already shifted to delivery mode, it's the OMS who fixes it. If the cheaters wanna cheat, they'll have the OMS "fix" their times, or just find another work around while ORS's turn a blind eye. All they are doing is punishing the OMS's, and making my day ever so slightly more irritating.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

It helps to maintain anonymity when you are part of a large work group. Any corporate people reading along probably already figured out who you are.