First Accident The same day I received my first year of free accident.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If this was in Wilmington we got a message about it in the IVIS. Oncoming vehicle turned left in front of UPS truck.

Whither

Scofflaw
Been a couple weeks since I went through paid training before start time, but as I recall: tier 1 is strictly property damage, e.g., mailboxes, awnings, hit while parked, etc. Tier 2 is sideswipes. Tier 3 includes rear-end collisions, all intersection accidents, all cases of personal injury.

Whither

Scofflaw
Mgmt was all fired up during these training sessions because of a tier 3 at another building in the division. Apparently driver has 30 years seniority and about 30 safety incidents on record haha. Driver was leaving building, got distracted looking at a paper manifest, and rear-ended a preloader's car just outside the gates. Somehow kept going into the intersection and was then t-boned by another (non-UPSer) car.

Re-Raise

Mgmt was all fired up during these training sessions because of a tier 3 at another building in the division. Apparently driver has 30 years seniority and about 30 safety incidents on record haha. Driver was leaving building, got distracted looking at a paper manifest, and rear-ended a preloader's car just outside the gates. Somehow kept going into the intersection and was then t-boned by another (non-UPSer) car.
I’d blame the preloader

Zowert

I was blocking some lady’s driveway to deliver to her neighbor (nowhere else other than blocking the street) and she backed into me. I wasn’t even in the truck. UPS came to the conclusion that it was an avoidable accident.

“I didn’t see you!” She said. Lady if you couldn’t see a big brown package car behind you then you definitely wouldn’t see a kid on a bicycle. Never even bothered to take a look. Learned my lesson, I just block the street now, no matter how angry people get.