Fooling telematics?

brown_trousers

why are you trying to work unsafely?

just do what you’re told, how you’re told, this can be the simplest job ever if you’d just let it

also both of these things can be checked if they dig deeper in the reports

My boss is telling me wants close to 0 backs. just do what I'm told??? be honest, can anyone really do 0 backs?

why are you trying to work unsafely?

just do what you’re told, how you’re told, this can be the simplest job ever if you’d just let it

also both of these things can be checked if they dig deeper in the reports
True this could be a simple job. But we invent metrics that are irrelevant to the job.

ManInBrown

Who cares? Have not heard a word about telematics in months.
Same here. Haven’t heard a peep in months. With all the new drivers we’ve hired with Saturday ground kicking up, I think they’re just happy everyone is showing up. It’s gonna be really sad what the package workforce will look like in 5 years. They’ve lowered there standards bigtime to get people in the door. Thankfully I won’t have to deal with it, at least in package. I’ll be in feeders by summer.

And to the OP who cares if you’re a seniority driver. If you’re trying to make book that’s a whole different story. If I have to back 1000x a day I’m going to back 1000x a day. I couldn’t care less.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
My boss is telling me wants close to 0 backs. just do what I'm told??? be honest, can anyone really do 0 backs?
Follow the backing methods "Back only when necessary; back first, etc" and let the chips fall where they may. Don't worry about the backing number that's his problem not yours.