For Full-Time Employees: Temporary Part-Time Scheduling

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
As part of a newness initiative, we would like our new CEO to implement flexible scheduling options for full-time employees.

These options would include but not be limited to:

- 1-month, 3-month, and 6-month contract agreements for reduced hours of service.

Under the agreement, employees will choose the number of days per week they would like to work and the set days of the week. The employee agrees to not miss any work days for the duration of the contract.
You’re asking for an outside of contract agreement. Null and void on the spot.

Indecisi0n

Weak? Ok- how about going backwards? Pretty much what has happened. But I'm arguing with a supposed feeder driver that doesn't understand air brakes. Lol!
I can easily learn how air brakes works unfortunately your mentality of the union is a lot more difficult to teach someone. Why don't you please explain to me how bad the union is.

542thruNthru

Weak? Ok- how about going backwards? Pretty much what has happened. But I'm arguing with a supposed feeder driver that doesn't understand air brakes. Lol!
I can easily learn how air brakes works unfortunately your mentality of the union is a lot more difficult to teach someone. Why don't you please explain to me how bad the union is.

@BadIdeaGuy we need your expertise on learning outside of school.... :)
sketch-1591972551525.jpg

I can't say if that's the solution, but we ought to do something about the hours we've been working lately, since it shows no sign of stopping. I'm pretty new to this, but I can tell you we would NEVER be allowed (much less forced) to work hours like this for this long in the construction industry because it's a safety issue. And that's without a union.

Lol, I wish I had worked in your "construction industry." I know the one I worked in couldn't care less about working 18-hour days.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lol, I wish I had worked in your "construction industry." I know the one I worked in couldn't care less about working 18-hour days.
I know every year the crews I see building homes seem to work shorter and shorter hours.

one crew this morning was just getting started at 9:30 when I drove by. They’ll be gone by 2-3.