Forced to work Saturday Xmas eve?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Apparently about $35 an hour since most of us work Christmas Eve every other year.
If you aren't already on OT by Saturday then something is wrong with your center! It's over $50 an hour for most drivers.

Christmas Eve is not normally on a Saturday, hence the lower hourly rate.

I volunteered to work tomorrow. I am not going down to visit my daughter and her family until Monday and it is hard to pass up the $51/hr to shuttle air around town. It sucks that we are not starting until 10 am as I was hoping to go in for 3-4 hours and still have time to catch a movie and treat myself to dinner.

Load, car wash, unload pc.

Absolute bs, there will be many drivers who will be coming in 7 straight days due to this past Sunday being forced.

They (management) are just :censored2: off they had almost every driver work Sunday, and they are according to management "purposefully trying to run out of hours"

I'm gonna assume at least 50 drivers in my center will be there for their 7th straight report.

This year is nuts, idk if the local understands the complete lack of respect for personal time that's been happening in my hub, or if they just don't care

I'm looking at saturday as optional and depending on how I'm feeling I might come in for the extra money.

How do they get away with 7days without their 34 hr reset

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Not bring forced to endure your constant sexual innuendo is the most fun of all.

When are you going to grow the :censored2: up?
goodfellas-pistol-whip-o.gif

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I disagree.

During the latter years of our marriage we were grossing nearly $150K combined.

We still argued over money, although that may have been the result of other issues.

She said I was difficult to live with it. Can you believe that?

I'm shocked. You? Difficult??? To a female???

I can't even imagine

ibleedbrown

You
Christmas Eve is not normally on a Saturday, hence the lower hourly rate.

I volunteered to work tomorrow. I am not going down to visit my daughter and her family until Monday and it is hard to pass up the $51/hr to shuttle air around town. It sucks that we are not starting until 10 am as I was hoping to go in for 3-4 hours and still have time to catch a movie and treat myself to dinner.

You will be the only driver to volunteer much less show up and be forced to work 10 hours.