Forcing Monday work

"Tell them to follow Orion." Shrug and walk away. Unless it is a really sweet rural route. Then you have to do it.
Nah man. It's :censored2:ty city route that I hate. I know for a fact there are T-S drivers with lower seniority than me so I don't see why "area knowledge" is an excuse for them to use unless all of them are being forced to work Monday. Just seems like it will be convenient for them

542thruNthru

Glad you found the best advice on browncafe glad to help you ..
giphy-207.gif

Dr.Brownz

I'm a FT 22.4 driver that works Tuesday through Saturday. I used my first sick day of the calendar year today because I am feeling unwell, but planning on working tomorrow if I feel better. I recieved a text from a sup saying they need me to work Monday because of a vacation and they need knowledge on a route. Perhaps this is in retaliation for calling in sick, perhaps not. Can they force me in on Monday? How should I handle this situation? I want my two day weekend.

Call in sick again if you want. You can call in 3 days without a doctors note. It will all be one :"occurence" of calling in sick. Do it and come back to work after 3 days and act like nothing happened.