Forcing the Unions to fight fascism.

BrownStains

Ups drivers are not rich, that’s non sense. They make a good living but I wouldn’t classify that as wealthy. , maybe upper middle class. Most people in careers like accounting, law, healthcare, business people are making far more money than ups drivers . Ridiculous that people think ups drivers are rich .

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
NY gained in population in the census which is what you're talking about since you mentioned the congressional seat. A seat they lost by 89 people.

Hardly the flood of refugees out of new York you are trying to portray here.
How many moving in? Lol check your facts

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes, it was. Go on any tax rate calculator and put in my numbers and you'll get a similar number. This isn't hard.
I did.
Your federal income tax rate is 11.68 percent if you're single and took the standard deduction.

There is no state in this country where someone making 110k pays 12.8 percent state income tax.

UnionStrong

I did.
Your federal income tax rate is 11.68 percent if you're single and took the standard deduction.

There is no state in this country where someone making 110k pays 12.8 percent state income tax.
4% growth. You're talking about congressional seats which means you're talking about the census results.

Metropolitan areas continue to grow, rural areas continue to shrink. Why do you suppose that is?
Illegals

UnionStrong

Red states depend more on federal money on average. I live in one. It pretends it's self-sufficient but it's a smokescreen. We rely on Daddy Gub'ment.
Cite sources. So the super educated iidiots in blue states knowingly pay higher taxes so they can subsidize red states? That’s what your saying? So I can pay lower taxes in my red state.