Forcing the Unions to fight fascism.

freehoodies

Drivers fall under the top 1%?

... I must be getting shorted in my check. How much OT you guys putting in? Yikes!
If you are making 6 figures a year you are in the top one percent, unless you live somewhere like new york/san francisco that throws off the curve.

Mainstream media likes to obfuscate and act like 500,000+ is the top one percent

Comparing a guy making 120,000 in small town USA to lawyers living in the highest cost of living areas in the world with the highest marginal tax rates is comparing apples and tomatoes. Technically, both are fruits. But raw data without any context is deliberately misleading.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If you are making 6 figures a year you are in the top one percent, unless you live somewhere like new york/san francisco that throws off the curve.

Mainstream media likes to obfuscate and act like 500,000+ is the top one percent

Comparing a guy making 120,000 in small town USA to lawyers living in the highest cost of living areas in the world with the highest marginal tax rates is comparing apples and tomatoes. Technically, both are fruits. But raw data without any context is deliberately misleading.
Your trailer must be all kinds of tricked out.

SafetyFirst

... Are federal tax brackets regional?

Cowboy Mac

Neither do the democrats. Democrats care about the losers in our society more than anyone else. If working Americans want better benefits maybe they should be unionizing, instead of telling the populous to pay for their (and the unemployed) insurance.
Democrats create the losers in our society. Screw up the economy, raise taxes, increase inflation. Make it harder for people to get a job and afford to live so they can be dependent on the government.

Cowboy Mac

We have this great negotiated wage and pension, and the democrats in office are screwing us over with the increased cost of living. You can thank Joe and Nancy for taking away your purchasing power.

Browntown2014

Democrats create the losers in our society. Screw up the economy, raise taxes, increase inflation. Make it harder for people to get a job and afford to live so they can be dependent on the government.
Then explain to me Einstein why are the blue states considered the best places to live? Have the most educated population? Have the best incomes.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Then explain to me Einstein why are the blue states considered the best places to live? Have the most educated population? Have the best incomes.
There always rated in the Top 10 WORST states to retire in! They’re losing population ie California and New York, to name 2, both lost a Congressional seat. Explain that Oppenheimer!

Cowboy Mac

That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard all day! High cost of living and higher taxes. People are flooding out of those states to Texas and other red states.

SafetyFirst

Enough to lose a congressional seat. I don’t know the actual number. Bottom line is people are leaving the over taxed crime ridden blue states. Not all are terrible but NY and CA are the worst.
NY gained in population in the census which is what you're talking about since you mentioned the congressional seat. A seat they lost by 89 people.

Hardly the flood of refugees out of new York you are trying to portray here.

PCM Troll

I'm sure the answer is just to support the Republican Party which is happy to give all our gains to the wealthy. They'll take care of us. Make sure to give them all the tax cuts we can, too.
Aren't you also considered wealthy, driver? You make more than most people.

PCM Troll

I'm totally fine with wearing masks. i got some outrun masks, i got a piet mondrian mask, starry night, tron, the shining, social distortion, pixies, ratatat, penguins, sloth, snowman, guy fawkes, handlebar mustache, more i can't think of right now. I like with vaccines, i think they're the one of the greatest things ever. i got my shot as soon as possible on march 7th, i like the MMR vaccine and the smallpox one. i got the HPV vaccine long time ago because i don't want to give HPV to any women i have sex with. if booster shots become a thing i'm down for that too. and because kids can't yet get vaccinated i'm pretty pissed at all these jerks not taking precautions for their freedumbs. covid has already started afflicting kids bad enough that they're needing to go to the hospital. this winter may be very likely to be horrific with lots of kids getting sick with covid. this "fascism" you speak of, of wearing masks or getting vaccines, i don't think that that's what fascism is but if it is, then i'm a fascist! and you've been living in a so called "fascist" country your whole life, in 1905 the supreme court ruled in jacobson v massachusetts that the state can make vaccination compulsory, if you don't like it GTFO of the USA. go live in somalia or afghanistan or where ever it is that like everyone is vaccinated against nothing.
😂