Forcing the Unions to fight fascism.

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
I'm totally fine with wearing masks. i got some outrun masks, i got a piet mondrian mask, starry night, tron, the shining, social distortion, pixies, ratatat, penguins, sloth, snowman, guy fawkes, handlebar mustache, more i can't think of right now. I like with vaccines, i think they're the one of the greatest things ever. i got my shot as soon as possible on march 7th, i like the MMR vaccine and the smallpox one. i got the HPV vaccine long time ago because i don't want to give HPV to any women i have sex with. if booster shots become a thing i'm down for that too. and because kids can't yet get vaccinated i'm pretty pissed at all these jerks not taking precautions for their freedumbs. covid has already started afflicting kids bad enough that they're needing to go to the hospital. this winter may be very likely to be horrific with lots of kids getting sick with covid. this "fascism" you speak of, of wearing masks or getting vaccines, i don't think that that's what fascism is but if it is, then i'm a fascist! and you've been living in a so called "fascist" country your whole life, in 1905 the supreme court ruled in jacobson v massachusetts that the state can make vaccination compulsory, if you don't like it GTFO of the USA. go live in somalia or afghanistan or where ever it is that like everyone is vaccinated against nothing.

BrownStains

Stop being a misguided fool. Republicans are anti union. No health care coverage, retirement pensions, high wages, raises, job protections, safety regulations etc. . If you donā€™t care for any of that then go get a non union job and leave ups.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Stop being a misguided fool. Republicans are anti union. No health care coverage, retirement pensions, high wages, raises, job protections, safety regulations etc. . If you donā€™t care for any of that then go get a non union job and leave ups.

imagine having a good paying Union job and hating the Union. Lmao.

Made brown

As I am sure you are all well aware, our country and our company have taken a distinctly fascist direction that is disturbing to any healthy minded individual. Anti-science mask mandates, anti-human rights vaccine mandates, and a continuing financial support to democrats who do not have your interests at heart leave us in a world that has sent the suicide rates soaring. The masks are dehumanizing. 2/3rds of our communication is non-verbal, and the masks hide a great deal of that. This is, in effect, a divide and conquer strategy being used to destroy our country and the Constitution of the United States.

The fact that COVID has animal reservoirs means that we are not getting rid of this. Any claims that this is leading to eradication are false. This is Endemic and not Pandemic. Our immune systems are the only hope of humanity getting through this. It will continue seasonally like the flu and colds and the masks, and social distancing, hurt our immune systems. Weakening them and making us more susceptible.

On top of that our Union has no plans to fight against these totalitarian, nonsensical dictates, talking about what the rules allow in a rigged system. When we founded the Union, it was against the rules. Collective bargaining is powerful and our own union has become an obstacle to the very function it was designed to facilitate. We will have to make it fight, or fight it to win.

So here is my proposal. I have started 3 petitions to force the Union to fight against these oppressive maneuvers. We can use the threat of a Right to Work withdraw as incentive if they don't understand the severity of the situation. I have links to mine, on change.org, below or you can start your own. The first is to halt the mask mandates. They couldn't force us to wear specific footwear, why a mask?

The second is to force a pledge to fight any future vaccine mandates. Florida has banned the requirement of a vaccine or vaccine passport so they should not be able to unfairly enforce this policy elsewhere. Below I have linked to 7 sensible objections to the vaccine and the supporting documents. There are treatments for COVID so mandating an experimental vaccine is unprecidented. Many people have died or been disabled by this vaccine already.

The third is a request to immediately halt any and all financial support for the democrat party, my personal favorite. The message that this specific petition sends is ground-breaking. Never have unions broken from support of the supposed ā€œworking partyā€. These days they are hardly that. They undermine civil liberties at every opportunity. Have founded the ministry of truth (Orwell) and censor like the old book burners. To remove our support for them now would be a historic message our generation could send to the establishment. You could be a part of that.

Sign the Petition
Sign the Petition
Sign the Petition
Cv 19 Injection Concerns - Pastebin.com
Update to cv19 injection concerns - Pastebin.com
Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines - PubMed ivermectin

In our area, we have about 108 workers. I was able to approach 57 of them in about 6 days work.

49/57 people signed the first petition.
47/57 people signed the second one.
39/57 people signed the third one.

Directly after that, our local posted a message stating their support of it's members,opposing the mask mandates, and forcing vaccines.
You can make a difference.
You are not alone.

Tell your alternative media about this. Spread it far and wide.

I refuse to support facebook, so would someone please post this to the UPS
employees page? I'm sure it will get taken down, but it will be up for a bit anyway.

Your brother, in solidarity.
8334EED2-82D9-437B-8E46-CD3E61AC55E1.jpeg

clean hairy

As I am sure you are all well aware, our country and our company have taken a distinctly fascist direction that is disturbing to any healthy minded individual. Anti-science mask mandates, anti-human rights vaccine mandates, and a continuing financial support to democrats who do not have your interests at heart leave us in a world that has sent the suicide rates soaring. The masks are dehumanizing. 2/3rds of our communication is non-verbal, and the masks hide a great deal of that. This is, in effect, a divide and conquer strategy being used to destroy our country and the Constitution of the United States.

The fact that COVID has animal reservoirs means that we are not getting rid of this. Any claims that this is leading to eradication are false. This is Endemic and not Pandemic. Our immune systems are the only hope of humanity getting through this. It will continue seasonally like the flu and colds and the masks, and social distancing, hurt our immune systems. Weakening them and making us more susceptible.

On top of that our Union has no plans to fight against these totalitarian, nonsensical dictates, talking about what the rules allow in a rigged system. When we founded the Union, it was against the rules. Collective bargaining is powerful and our own union has become an obstacle to the very function it was designed to facilitate. We will have to make it fight, or fight it to win.

So here is my proposal. I have started 3 petitions to force the Union to fight against these oppressive maneuvers. We can use the threat of a Right to Work withdraw as incentive if they don't understand the severity of the situation. I have links to mine, on change.org, below or you can start your own. The first is to halt the mask mandates. They couldn't force us to wear specific footwear, why a mask?

The second is to force a pledge to fight any future vaccine mandates. Florida has banned the requirement of a vaccine or vaccine passport so they should not be able to unfairly enforce this policy elsewhere. Below I have linked to 7 sensible objections to the vaccine and the supporting documents. There are treatments for COVID so mandating an experimental vaccine is unprecidented. Many people have died or been disabled by this vaccine already.

The third is a request to immediately halt any and all financial support for the democrat party, my personal favorite. The message that this specific petition sends is ground-breaking. Never have unions broken from support of the supposed ā€œworking partyā€. These days they are hardly that. They undermine civil liberties at every opportunity. Have founded the ministry of truth (Orwell) and censor like the old book burners. To remove our support for them now would be a historic message our generation could send to the establishment. You could be a part of that.

Sign the Petition
Sign the Petition
Sign the Petition
Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines - PubMed ivermectin

In our area, we have about 108 workers. I was able to approach 57 of them in about 6 days work.

Directly after that, our local posted a message stating their support of it's members,opposing the mask mandates, and forcing vaccines.
You are not alone.

employees page? I'm sure it will get taken down, but it will be up for a bit anyway.

Tldnr
Cliffs notes version?

Whereistheunion

Sign the Petition
Sign the Petition
Sign the Petition

You are not alone.

Are u "Q"

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Too long didn't read
Also I am very disappointed in the political affiliation of this individual who unironically used the word fascist like where do they come from???

meritocracy

I'm gonna hop back on this thread to remind people that spending on "political activity" is what bailed out union pension funds and saved our older union brothers and sisters from spending the rest of their lives having to decide between working and living in squalor.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Better pay? When Dems raise the tax rate on the 1%, which drivers fall under by the way, any pay raise you got disappears back into the slush fund.

Gas is more than 2$ a gallon higher than it was last year. They havent even put their carbon tax in yet.

I wonā€™t blame dems for the massive money printing and inflation thats devaluing everyones savings. Well, at least not completely. Republicans are all on board with that too.

Shutting down all the restaurants so we cant eat or use a restroom on our breaks, having to wear a useless, sweat and dirt soaked mask to buy groceries

If the pushback wasnt so strong they would definitely force us all to get injected with some experimental crap for a hyped up flu too.

There isnā€™t a single thing democrats have made better for us. Ill go further and add neither have republicans. The best argument is that its protection money so UPS and Teamsters dont get targeted by the many federal agencies when dems get in power.
Drivers are part of the top 1%?.?.?

Youā€™re the funniest mother :censored2:er I ever met!!!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm totally fine with wearing masks. i got some outrun masks, i got a piet mondrian mask, starry night, tron, the shining, social distortion, pixies, ratatat, penguins, sloth, snowman, guy fawkes, handlebar mustache, more i can't think of right now. I like with vaccines, i think they're the one of the greatest things ever. i got my shot as soon as possible on march 7th, i like the MMR vaccine and the smallpox one. i got the HPV vaccine long time ago because i don't want to give HPV to any women i have sex with. if booster shots become a thing i'm down for that too. and because kids can't yet get vaccinated i'm pretty pissed at all these jerks not taking precautions for their freedumbs. covid has already started afflicting kids bad enough that they're needing to go to the hospital. this winter may be very likely to be horrific with lots of kids getting sick with covid. this "fascism" you speak of, of wearing masks or getting vaccines, i don't think that that's what fascism is but if it is, then i'm a fascist! and you've been living in a so called "fascist" country your whole life, in 1905 the supreme court ruled in jacobson v massachusetts that the state can make vaccination compulsory, if you don't like it GTFO of the USA. go live in somalia or afghanistan or where ever it is that like everyone is vaccinated against nothing.

The supreme court also said it was ok to put citizens into concentration, er, "internment" camps without due process and that it was ok to forcibly sterilize people who the state believed to be undesirable. That's the country you live in.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm gonna hop back on this thread to remind people that spending on "political activity" is what bailed out union pension funds and saved our older union brothers and sisters from spending the rest of their lives having to decide between working and living in squalor.

I wonder what caused the pensions to need to be bailed out...

TeltBender

The government wouldn't run your health care though. They'd just put everyone on one health insurance provider, which drastically lowers administrative costs and increases choice when you go to the doctor or get prescriptions or a surgery.
What if I donā€™t care enough about the bottom of the barrel Americans to want to pay for their insurance?

TeltBender

Doing the opposite of what they're doing would be supporting the GOP which is happy to satisfy corporate lobbyists by making sure corporations and the wealthy are taken care of first. They have no interest in the common worker.
Neither do the democrats. Democrats care about the losers in our society more than anyone else. If working Americans want better benefits maybe they should be unionizing, instead of telling the populous to pay for their (and the unemployed) insurance.