floridays

I want you to stop acting like giving back is some kind of personal cross to bear. It's an honor, privilege and most of all a duty.
You clowns are prime, you assume because you don't give no one else does. Stop projecting. When Mississippi was the leader in poverty they were also the leader in charitable giving. Can you square that up for me? Now that California is the leader in poverty I'll have to keep track of their standing in charitable giving. @bbsam @MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI

You clowns are prime, you assume because you don't give no one else does. Stop projecting. When Mississippi was the leader in poverty they were also the leader in charitable giving. Can you square that up for me? Now that California is the leader in poverty I'll have to keep track of their standing in charitable giving. @bbsam @MAKAVELI
I'm pretty sure Mississippi still has the highest poverty rate in the country.

floridays

I'm pretty sure Mississippi still has the highest poverty rate in the country.
http://www.dailycal.org/2017/10/04/california-highest-poverty-rate-u-s-states-report-finds/
Walters: Why California has nation's highest poverty level
New Census Figures Show That 1 in 5 Californians Struggle to Get By - California Budget & Policy Center

Pick your poison welfare boy. We both know you come from a welfare background. Best advice from an old man, admit the truth and move on. Break the shackles, do all the stuff bbsam was talking about in previous posts, the reality is the future is darker for California, at least the residents, and in the end that's all that matters. @MAKAVELI. Post note, it's always better to be sure than pretty sure. Talk to you later government cheese.

MAKAVELI

California has highest poverty rate of all US states, new report finds
Walters: Why California has nation's highest poverty level
New Census Figures Show That 1 in 5 Californians Struggle to Get By - California Budget & Policy Center

Pick your poison welfare boy. We both know you come from a welfare background. Best advice from an old man, admit the truth and move on. Break the shackles, do all the stuff bbsam was talking about in previous posts, the reality is the future is darker for California, at least the residents, and in the end that's all that matters. @MAKAVELI. Post note, it's always better to be sure than pretty sure. Talk to you later government cheese.
The world's 6th largest economy, and our future is dark? LMFAO!
Fox’s Tucker Carlson asks why California is “the poorest state.” It’s not.
It is not a fair question because the entire premise is false. California is not the poorest state. Mississippi is. And despite what Carlson wants people to believe, immigrants are not a drain on the economy. In fact, in terms of dependence on the government, California is the 46th least dependent state, while Mississippi is the 2nd most dependent state.
In other words, the state with the most immigrants has the largest economy in the nation and is among the least dependent on the federal government.

Last edited:

floridays

The world's 6th largest economy, and our future is dark? LMFAO!
Fox’s Tucker Carlson asks why California is “the poorest state.” It’s not.
I said nothing about Tucker Carlson, the size of California's economy has nothing to do with anything, besides the fact that including the state's economy they still have the highest poverty in the USA. I know that's hard to decipher for someone raised on government cheese. I don't give a fecal about California, don't live there anymore, you were forewarned where it is going.

MAKAVELI

I said nothing about Tucker Carlson, the size of California's economy has nothing to do with anything, besides the fact that including the state's economy they still have the highest poverty in the USA. I know that's hard to decipher for someone raised on government cheese. I don't give a fecal about California, don't live there anymore, you were forewarned where it is going.
No it's hard for you to decipher that the the poor in California is mostly due to the cost of living not the economy. The poor in Mississippi are poor because of the economy.And no, Mississippi still has the highest poverty rate.

floridays

No it's hard for you to decipher that the the poor in California is mostly due to the cost of living not the economy. The poor in Mississippi are poor because of the economy.
What difference does it make why one person is poor? Poverty is poverty. I really thought you were smarter than that, I guess you hide ignorance through one line responses. Whatever measure you choose to use, California has more poverty, and people in poverty in Mississippi have a better chance of rising out of it.

MAKAVELI

California is doing fine, thank you very much

MAKAVELI

What difference does it make why one person is poor? Poverty is poverty. I really thought you were smarter than that, I guess you hide ignorance through one line responses. Whatever measure you choose to use, California has more poverty, and people in poverty in Mississippi have a better chance of rising out of it.
California has more people in poverty because California has more people. Simple math that even you should understand. And as far as having a better chance of getting out of it, I'll take the world's 6th largest economy over the third world economy Mississippi has any day.:happy2:

MAKAVELI

Numbers and statistics can be spun. What can't be spun is 1 out of 5 are in poverty.
A high cost of living combined with supply and demand will put a lot of low income people in that category. Then we have people on the right, like yourself who try to fight higher min wage laws to help these people out of poverty.

floridays

California has more people in poverty because California has more people. Simple math that even you should understand. And as far as having a better chance of getting out of it, I'll take the world's 6th largest economy over the third world economy Mississippi has any day.:happy2:
We are not talking total numbers, it is percentage based. 1 out 5. There is absolutely no way out of it for California as a state. You know nothing about the state of Mississippi, some of the finest people I know reside there currently or call Mississippi home. I've lived all over the US and Mississippi is not third world in any sense. You really need to get out government cheese.

floridays

A high cost of living combined with supply and demand will put a lot of low income people in that category. Then we have people on the right, like yourself who try to fight higher min wage laws to help these people out of poverty.
The more you talk the more your ignorance is exposed. Tell me more.

floridays

Ignorance is when you say people in Mississippi have a better chance of rising out of poverty than California.
Keep speaking, you keep proving my point. You are the one that brought up the cost of living, a poor person can glide over that hurdle in Mississippi before one in California even laces their track shoes. Keep speaking, I used to think you had reasonable intelligence, maybe you can redeem it.

The Youngin' Of It All

I don't usually agree with MAKEVELI on too many things but basic research does show that Mississippi is the poorest state in the U.S. and has been for quite some time. I have family residing in California and they actually seem to be doing quite well right now. Can't speak for the rest of the state, but it's all what you make of life and how are you are willing to work to be independent and successful in my opinion regardless what state you live in. Hell, look at New Jersey right now.