floridays

You need to re-evaluate where to focus your anger. It’s not good to direct it at others. You are blessed to be where you are in life. Be thankful, not hateful.
Ron, Yes I am blessed, and the is no anger or hate. It just gets old when others try to force people to care for or support their own that they didn't care for or support. I choose my charities, I choose individuals I help. Results of parental neglect should not be my problem to mend via government dictate. If I choose to intercede and help someone it's my choice but I should not be compelled by government dictate to fulfill a role that parents have neglected.

bbsam

Staff member
Ron, Yes I am blessed, and the is no anger or hate. It just gets old when others try to force people to care for or support their own that they didn't care for or support. I choose my charities, I choose individuals I help. Results of parental neglect should not be my problem to mend via government dictate. If I choose to intercede and help someone it's my choice but I should not be compelled by government dictate to fulfill a role that parents have neglected.
What gets old is one generation leaving the next generation with a bigger and bigger mess. Why should next generations put up with that?

bbsam

Staff member
If clowns like you did your job we would have less of a mess to pass on.
I wasn't voting in the administrations running up trillion dollar debts starting in the 80's. But now that we are here, I recognize that we're all going to have to be part of the solution.

On a personal note, I'm the drug addict who's life turned around and is now a devoted family man, tax payer and community volunteer.

Maybe the clown you are referring to is closer to your own genetic makeup.

floridays

It's hypocritical for you to think you personally pay for other's mistakes and transgressions but no one has paid for yours but you.
I didn't ask for help to pay for my son, didn't ask for help therefore didn't receive any. It was a family problem, not your's in Cali or anybody else's in any state, thus I didn't ask you singularly or the other citizens nationally to pay the bill.

floridays

I wasn't voting in the administrations running up trillion dollar debts starting in the 80's. But now that we are here, I recognize that we're all going to have to be part of the solution.

On a personal note, I'm the drug addict who's life turned around and is now a devoted family man, tax payer and community volunteer.

Maybe the clown you are referring to is closer to your own genetic makeup.
Sam, an apology to you from me is in order and I offer it. I should have not have included you in the clowns in this instance. There is a post within the last in last 6 months where you asked me basically if I was gonna bust your balls or bring up your past indiscretions, I said no, didn't then won't now. I hope you accept the apology.

To address the main point, we can all be a part of the solution and should be, I just don't like the governments gun in my ribs taking money to solve a problem when they solve none.