floridays

My son has 32 kids in his class. That's ridiculous. I couldn't tell you how many are single parent homes.

We have needs in this country that the older generations can help fill.
Great, a simple homework assignment, call your son and ask him how many of his students come from a two parent home. That is a simple question, and you can report back with the answer. Give an answer and we can go from there, I'm sure others might like a bite at the apple.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Great, a simple homework assignment, call your son and ask him how many of his students come from a two parent home. That is a simple question, and you can report back with the answer. Give an answer and we can go from there, I'm sure others might like a bite at the apple.
I already called him out on this, he says he didn’t say it.

bbsam

Staff member
I've never played student in your weird little fantasies. I'm not going to start now.

floridays

I've never played student in your weird little fantasies. I'm not going to start now.
Do the homework or don't expect other's that have filled their commitment to their children to fulfill parents that don't give a :censored2:. We're tired of carrying the load.