Fred z introduced an amendment not following procedures

Well I'm a bit different. The info is no secret and will be readily available as soon as its printed in book form. I like people to see both sides and make informed decisions. In the end we're all brothers in this struggle and we'll need to stand together or we will fail.
Yea but when your brother sticks a plank in my eye I recognize it. I'm not Jesus. I'm just a man. A loyal one and this has been well documented in my local the central region and the IBT. friend yea I'm cheerleading for them.

I'll tell you that what game. I can keep my word. I can keep my mouth shut and I'm friend. In loyal as a mother. If this said member needed help I'd probably do it. But in this crap forum not gonna happen. You can do as you please and it's not my choice but members should be calling their own local and getting the answers there. If they can't get said answers they are inept.

Inthegame

Yea but when your brother sticks a plank in my eye I recognize it. I'm not Jesus. I'm just a man. A loyal one and this has been well documented in my local the central region and the IBT. friend yea I'm cheerleading for them.

I'll tell you that what game. I can keep my word. I can keep my mouth shut and I'm friend. In loyal as a mother. If this said member needed help I'd probably do it. But in this crap forum not gonna happen. You can do as you please and it's not my choice but members should be calling their own local and getting the answers there. If they can't get said answers they are inept.
OK but I'd prefer giving factual non-spun info rather than chasing them to other sources like ...wait for it...TDU.

I was at the convention. I call em like I see em. Never do I claim to be or act like the smartest guy in the room. I'm just known as a loyal to his members guy who will go so hard for them that it gets me fired and other bad bad things.

I am a unionist.
I am pro union.
I think TDU sucks

And I don't ever try and hide this. I'm real.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You can do as you please and it's not my choice but members should be calling their own local and getting the answers there. If they can't get said answers they are inept.
Those "answers" shouldn't be excusively at the disposal of any Local, they should be easily accessible to any dues paying member.

Thanks @Inthegame for being a stand up guy.

Inthegame

I was at the convention. I call em like I see em. Never do I claim to be or act like the smartest guy in the room. I'm just known as a loyal to his members guy who will go so hard for them that it gets me fired and other bad bad things.

I am a unionist.
I am pro union.
I think TDU sucks

And I appreciate all of that. I heard you, often. You had a great convention.

OK but I'd prefer giving factual non-spun info rather than chasing them to other sources like ...wait for it...TDU.
I respect you game but it shows something that if you got to get your info here you are weak. Weak in your local and weak in everything. Repeating losing is like getting repeatedly punched in the face. They gotta learn somehow. Being a backstabbing kinda guy (not you) like this makes my decision the right one.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

I am a unionist.
I am pro union.
I think TDU sucks

Tell us again and again, and again, and again, and again, how loyal you are.

As for me, I would have to say that modesty is my best quality.:raspberry-tounge:

And I appreciate all of that. I heard you, often. You had a great convention.
I was making sure Kenny knew I had his back. He does and that's is in my top five list of things I want to wear on my sleeve. You hearing it along with the support of so many made it all the more worth while.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I respect you game but it shows something that if you got to get your info here you are weak. Weak in your local and weak in everything. Repeating losing is like getting repeatedly punched in the face. They gotta learn somehow. Being a backstabbing kinda guy (not you) like this makes my decision the right one.
Maybe one day you will actually win something?

As for me, I'm right where I need to be.
I don't like to talk with my mouth full.

The member I got in in 8 hours won today when I threatened to file a grievance if he didn't make it in. It was a win for the members and another win for me.

And make no mistake I do love me. Would anyone want anyone who doesn't value what they believe in representing them? I should think not.

I'm just glad to be inthegame. You can't help your team if you can't make the squad. Waterboy was just never an option for a guy like me. And I ain't sorry. And I'll start a sentence with and twice it doesn't make me any less of a teamster.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And make no mistake I do love me. Would anyone want anyone who doesn't value what they believe in representing them? I should think not.

Join bukelo again. You know your gonna. Your peers know it.
And another thing. I've never been featured on a Tdu website working with them side by side. WhackJob

I'm just glad to be inthegame. You can't help your team if you can't make the squad. Waterboy was just never an option for a guy like me. And I ain't sorry. And I'll start a sentence with and twice it doesn't make me any less of a teamster.
You mad Bro???

Try thinking it over for more than a second or two, and post once....water boy.

It wont make you any less of a Teamster, but it will make you seem a whole lot smarter.