Fred z introduced an amendment not following procedures

I'm good man I just spent a week in Las Vegas. Missed my kids and dogs my wife came back fell rejuvenated got life by the balls. On top of world, I'm in office I can help my members of that ain't good I'm not a teamster. But see that's why 20% people vote. People don't have the appreciation and respect for the Teamsters that I do I truly love being a teamster. :censored2: all I want to do is help Teamsters and that's what I get to do.

PS - my favorite moment from Vegas was when the TDU guy took off his vest to introduce his nominee and no one booed, hell the red vested Sheeple even cheered a little when he mentioned the nominee organized over a thousand new teamsters while he was a BA or principle officer or whatever.

And then the guy SMILED HUGE when he said "for the TDU slate" and the Sheeple tried to boo but we're so confused
That is why they are shepple.

Straight up I love being a teamster. I love the life it has given me and my family. This is a good life. If being appreciative is bad I'm a bad guy. I make over 100k a year and live a 1950's style life just by being a ups teamster. How many Americans would want this lifestyle?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Straight up I love being a teamster. I love the life it has given me and my family. This is a good life. If being appreciative is bad I'm a bad guy. I make over 100k a year and live a 1950's style life just by being a ups teamster. How many Americans would want this lifestyle?
Apparently not that many in your building?

After all, you claim that the company is promoting part timers after a year to full time.

Wonder why that is?
Perhaps the long time part timers see where H2O has negotiated them into @ hole?

But then again, guys like you don't care about the unborn, because you're already over the hump.

It's a shame we can't spread some of that "loyalty" across the hole Teamster spectrum.

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

After all, you claim that the company is promoting part timers after a year to full time.

Wonder why that is?
Perhaps the long time part timers see where H2O has negotiated them into a whole?

But then again, guys like you don't care about the unborn, because you're already over the hump.

It's a shame we can't spread some of that "loyalty" across the whole Teamster spectrum.

Whole---a lot of something.

Hole----a lot of nothing.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Wonder why that is?

Come on Bubble....

This generation of "millennial's" can't even grasp the concept of a work ethic.

The company is trying to recruit supervisors in the parking lot, after the shifts.

Perhaps the long time part timers see where H2O has negotiated them into a whole?

Long term part-timers (are long term) for a myriad of reasons.

And mainly by choice, or some type of restriction. (family, health, no desire, etc.)

-Bug-