Friday nite drunk chat

ymelord

drunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunk
drunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunkdrunk

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The chat forum can be accessed through the toggle switch on the lower right hand part of the screen just above the magnifying glass on the lower tool bar. Scroll over the toggle switch and you will see the words "Show Chat"--click on that. The chat screen will appear and will show the number of people in chat. Click on that and it will show the members in the chat room. To hide the chat click on the toggle switch.

menotyou

bella amicizia
On my mac, it shows as a white outline of a small box in the spot the toggle use to be. I could care if it shows or not as I don't use it.

BrownArmy

Why does chat show (for example) 14 people in chat, but when you go into the BC chat room, there's maybe only 1 person, or nobody?

Me thinks this chat upgrade needs an upgrade.

The chat forum can be accessed through the toggle switch on the lower right hand part of the screen just above the magnifying glass on the lower tool bar. Scroll over the toggle switch and you will see the words "Show Chat"--click on that. The chat screen will appear and will show the number of people in chat. Click on that and it will show the members in the chat room. To hide the chat click on the toggle switch.
Istill can't get in there and I'm a little under the influence. Why did you change it anyway??

I hit chat and it does nothi g I'm on my iPhone and it just won't turn over. Wtf I'd like to get in there it's. OT like I'm getting in anywhere with my wife.