Friday nite drunk chat

curiousbrain

And I didn't mean it like that.

What I meant was, that you would know how to talk to a lady, to make her .. you know .. look in my direction.

You know what, this is a lost cause. Forget it ....... I'm going to just go eat some dinner and forget that I even know what BrownCafe is.

over9five

Staff member
What I meant was, that you would know how to talk to a lady, to make her .. you know .. look in my direction.

You know what, this is a lost cause. Forget it ....... I'm going to just go eat some dinner and forget that I even know what BrownCafe is.
Get some dinner, and eat it at the laptop. You can't leave now!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Will you put in a good word for me? I know you ladies .. you know ... know each other.
in my experience, women really do decide whether they'd possibly sleep with you in the first five min. The fact that you got her number is definitely a good sign, whether she just thought you were cute and slipped it to you or you asked for it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My advice, however, does not guarantee that she's sane, not obsessive, disease free or that she won't, at some point, attempt to boil a rabbit. I need another beer lol.

over9five

Staff member
38786340.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
1-0 is hardly an ass kicking.
Obviously Dave knows all too well what can happen in the playoffs.
Right now it looks like Shrek and his goons are not trying hard enough.
I'm good with it.Chicago burst into the season with about 20 straight wins.
They deserve to win the cup.I'm on my 4th tall can of Creemore, still drinking...