G.O.P. Florida Debate (Tampa) Jan 23rd

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did any one notice that no cheerings or audience feedback was allowed in this debate?
I guess they did not want another Newt SC debate reaction.

"And boy, was it a mistake. However well-intentioned, the commandment of silence
sucked the energy out of the room, leaving the candidates—especially Gingrich
and Romney at center stage—like sitcom actors missing their laugh track."

Read more: The Morning After: Come Back, Loud Debate Audiences! All Is Forgiven! | Entertainment | TIME.com
That's taking away freedom of speech.

klein

Für Meno :)
Yeah, I agree, it kind of sucked, That's why it was hard to tell who the real winner was.
Personally, I still stand behind my opinion, and think NEWT and Mitt were just too money hungry and out of touch with the normal working class, trying to give themselves a ZERO tax break !
And Sani, Mitt, and Newt blaming Obama for not already going to war with Iran - that I didn't like either.
Same 3 also ganged up on Cuba. Cuba has never , ever done any harm to the US yet, and they sure won't in this freedom time, like Ron paul said, it's not 1962, anymore !

Europeans & Canada would boycott Cuba so fast - that they would have nothing left ! It's not going to happen !
Cuba built up an awesome tourist industry, their major income now - they would not risk that !
The Santa Clara bridge to Santa Clara Coco is 3 times longer than your famous 7 mile bridge !
I drove on it - as a passenger on a bus - totally amazing !
And every resort and beach is like brand spanky new.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, I agree, it kind of sucked, That's why it was hard to tell who the real winner was.
Personally, I still stand behind my opinion, and think NEWT and Mitt were just too money hungry and out of touch with the normal working class, trying to give themselves a ZERO tax break !
And Sani, Mitt, and Newt blaming Obama for not already going to war with Iran - that I didn't like either.
Same 3 also ganged up on Cuba. Cuba has never , ever done any harm to the US yet, and they sure won't in this freedom time, like Ron paul said, it's not 1962, anymore !

Europeans & Canada would boycott Cuba so fast - that they would have nothing left ! It's not going to happen !
Cuba built up an awesome tourist industry, their major income now - they would not risk that !
The Santa Clara bridge to Santa Clara Coco is 3 times longer than your famous 7 mile bridge !
I drove on it - as a passenger on a bus - totally amazing !
And every resort and beach is like brand spanky new.

Gee, tell us about the crumbling, vacant buildings...the skeleton of old Havana.

klein

Why don't you look at the so called free democratic countries like Haiti ! It's still in rumbles ! Would never be left like that in Cuba !

Pointing live nukes at us is not harm?

Came close to that in 1962, but never realized, and not even worth mentioning in todays world !
Cuba wouldn't even want them !

Why don't you look at the so called free democratic countries like Haiti ! It's still in rumbles ! Would never be left like that in Cuba !

Came close to that in 1962, but never realized, and not even worth mentioning in todays world !
Cuba wouldn't even want them !

If cuba is so wonderful why are so many wanting to get the hell out?

klein

If cuba is so wonderful why are so many wanting to get the hell out?

Do you have more Cubans in the US than Mexicans, Haitians or Jamicans ?
They go for the money and a better life ofcourse !
Why do you think the US and Canada has the highest percentage of immigrants ?

Atleast I have been in Cuba and can talk about how it is there, and how intellegent those people are . Most speak 3, 4 or even 5 languages.
I can tell them I'm from Edmonton and they know exactly all about it, where it's located and that's it's oil country.
Something, a US citizen would not know - atleast none that I have met on my vacations all across the US .
Gee, they even think our money is phoney, and if you need to exchange cash they send you to the downtown main bank (TRust me - happened twice to me, once in Salt Lake City, another time in Milwaukee) !

In Cuba no problem - Canadian dollars excepted everywhere !
US dollars however, they will subtract a 10% "trading fee". I think that's what the US government or banks charge the Cubans to exchange it.
And the use of US credit cards is not accepted at all in Cuba.
Any other credit card issued anywhere else in the world is accepted, as long as it's not a US financial institute (US embargo crap).
It's odd, I can drink Heineken, Becks, Guiness, any Irish scotch or Canadian whiskey , german wine, anything basically there - just no Budweiser or any American product whatsoever.

Those 3 clowns last night want the senseless embargo to keep going, while all other countries , such as Canada and the EU, are benefiting from Cuban exports.
Have fun at it.

804brown

Pointing live nukes at us is not harm?

First, soviets wanted nukes off us coast to balance us nukes in turkey. Second, cubans wanted nukes/protection against another invasion by america or their proxies (anti castro rt wing cuban americans).

klein

Do I blame him ? No I don't !!!! (I have already told my opinion earlier on this thread) !

Castro cites "idiocy, ignorance" in Republican race"

The selection of a Republican candidate for president of that globalized and encompassing empire is - I say this seriously - the greatest competition of idiocy and ignorance that has ever been heard." Said the United States would be better off electing a robot for president.