Gas surcharge, thanks to Joe

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Come on now..you’re bending the downwards for the rest of us…The main Keystone pipeline was finished in 2008 and runs at full capacity today..the XL edition was meant for refinement in the Gulf states..to be shipped out of the US..a mere 15% too..nice try
And it isnt just oil, it is natural gas also

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Wtf is wrong with democrats
Screenshot_20220303-144802_Twitter.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Sounds like Manchin has got everybody together and it’s on Sleepy Joe’s desk.
It took a mad man killing women and children but it looks like all the Trump policies ( they won’t say that) with oil and gas are going to be kicking back in.

AKCoverMan

Why do you say that? Seems to me Fighten' Joe is standing up to Putin unlike trump who was one of Putin's puppets.
So why did Putin have to wait for Trump to get out of office?

When was last time Putin invaded Ukraine? When Obama and Biden were in office…

Joe’s not standing up to anyone, but the Ukraines sure are!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
So why did Putin have to wait for Trump to get out of office?

When was last time Putin invaded Ukraine? When Obama and Biden were in office…

Joe’s not standing up to anyone, but the Ukraines sure are!
We should send our brothers and sons to spill our blood? No thanks. Economic sanctions are fine by me. We just spent 20 years losing soldiers in unwinnable wars, lets take a break.

Cowboy Mac

We should send our brothers and sons to spill our blood? No thanks. Economic sanctions are fine by me. We just spent 20 years losing soldiers in unwinnable wars, lets take a break.
We need to let the American oil flow. Take that business from Russia and starve Putin out. I’m okay with selling the Ukrainians some more weapons too.