Gas up again!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Where are you running? Daytona?

Nah, not in the elite group. Just started running long. We have a Martin County half this Sunday. Runs through Jensen Beach from Hutchinson Island and back around. Nice course, includes 2 bridges. I'll be the guy in Helmet and Pads....LOL

pkgdriver

Theres one starting at the Speedway this Sunday.

Have fun at yours....A 6 min mile avg. will probably end up being 7.99 PLAN.

UNDERDISPATCH

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
$2.29 in Moorhead, Minnesota at a regional brand. I wish this had happened 6 months or a year ago. We probably wouldn't be heading into this economic mess we are if it had. -Rocky

Catatonic

Nine Lives
$2.51 here in east central Illinois
$243.9 here in Atlanta today.
Things are getting back to normal...cheaper in the South than in Boston and Chicago:wink2: and above all other locations, California. You knew things were not right when gas was cheaper in Cali than Jawja

rod

Retired 22 years
$2.25 today- plus another 5 cent a gal. off for cash. What's funny is regular gas was $2.25 while E-85 was $2.29. Why would you spend 4 cents more a gal. to get at least 1/3 worse gas milage.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

$2.25 today- plus another 5 cent a gal. off for cash. What's funny is regular gas was $2.25 while E-85 was $2.29. Why would you spend 4 cents more a gal. to get at least 1/3 worse gas milage.

Treehuggers think they are saving the environment when in reality they are destroying the rain forests to do it.

rod

Retired 22 years
Saw $2.19 today and heard a report of $2.09--------Happy days are here again- I think I'll go buy that big Class A motorhome now (not):peaceful: