Gas up again!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
John's oil Summer st , Lynn. near the Saugus line.
I haven't been over to Eastern Ave In Malden lately, they usually have the lowest around, and most stations near by try to match.
havn't been to malden in long time grew up there,,not the old malden i knew and loved

I whish We had those $2.00 or low $3.00 here in southern California, Costco has it at 3.23 now, its been killing me I have an Expedition and a F150, talk about almost $500.00 just in gas month.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Filled up with E-85 today------$2.29 a gal. ---but along with that comes worse gas milage. Basically ethenol sucks

I run E-85 "flex fuel" in my Dodge Caravan, and biodeisel in my VW Jetta TDI. My mileage on E-85 drops from 20 to 14 MPG in the van, but the lower price vs. gasoline makes it almost a wash. My biodiesel is more expensive than regular diesel, and it drops my mileage from 38 down to 34 mpg, but I run it anyway because I like the smell and I also get a $.50 per gal. tax credit for using it.

What I really like is that both fuels I use are made here In Oregon, by a local company. Virtually the only imported fossil fuel that I use is the 15% gasoline mix in the E85, and the 20% petroleum that I have to blend into my biodiesel for about 3 months in the winter to prevent gelling. I also have a 3/4 ton 4x4 Chevy pickup that gets a hideous 7mpg, but I drive it less than 500 miles a year when I haul firewood or have to commute in the snow. Something like 90% of my fuel is grown, refined and blended right here in Oregon, and that is where my money is staying.