Gas up again!

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
Heard $2.47 and $2.39 for Fargo earlier today. Let's hope this drop does the economy good. I don't like this area! A lousy economy could keep me here for a long time. Compared to those on layoff, I realize this is nothing. -Rocky

drewed

Shankman
Theyre still projecting even with an opec cut that the market with have a surplus so prices should continue to drop for a little while more.

Big Babooba

Up here in Western Massachusetts, I paid $2.49. My sister who lives in Sugar Hill, Georgia told me that she saw it for $1.91 at a Marathon station if you used a Marathon credit card.

collegepreloader

man its still 2.99 here. If anyone watches the stock market Oil is like $67 a barrel now and Gasoline is around 1.58. My reasoning when oil was more than double what it is now (140 a barrel) gas was like 4.10 this summer. Why isn't it cut in half now? Also when oil prices would go up like 5 bucks a barrel this summer, the price at the pump would jump 20-25 cents over night. Basically its quick to go up, but slow to come down.

this is a pretty cool site too

http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
$2.85 here in Jensen Beach, Florida. Driving the rest of the week to save my legs for a 1/2 marathon on Sunday. Will return to cycling Monday morning. Wish me luck in my race...thanks!:happy2: