Gas up again!

It works out both ways.
I might pay an extra 50 cents a gallon, but didn't have a penny to pay at the doctors office today !
That even beats UPS USA insurance !
Not even the $25 you pay... I paid zip, zero !
And don't even need a job !
Yea but America can kick Canada's ass.

klein

Für Meno :)
API (Amer. Petroleum Institute) says its members earn about 8.3 cents per dollar invested, compared to 18.4 cents for pharmaceutical manufacturers and 19.1 cents for beverage and tobacco producers.

There is just so much money, but the actual percent of profit is actually quite modest compared to other businesses.
The oil companies deserve to make a modest percent profit.....businesses have to make profit......although the gov't hasn't figured that out yet.....ie: USPS and GM

GM is making profit, USPS can't make profit due to union and government combined restrictions.
I would like to see UPS deliver envelopes house to house for 37 cents (max).. bulk mail even less.
See how they would do !

Last I know, 1 envelope with UPS is a minimum of atleast $10 !

We're gonna have the newest, better fighter jets then you ! We ordered F35's.
US cancelled them because of lack of funds..... figures, eh ?

Let me know how that works out for ya. You guys are like our minor leagues if some country in the middle east so much as farts we send in like 115 if your guys and 110,000 of us.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Well, atleast we won the 1812 war against America, and burnt the Whitehouse down ! :)

Wow! And I thought it was the British that burned the White House on August 24, 1814. I didn't know Canada beat the US in that war, this is news to me.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Wow! And I thought it was the British that burned the White House on August 24, 1814. I didn't know Canada beat the US in that war, this is news to me.

damn scratch isnt it like 12 am in your neck of the woods....do you always stay up this late???

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
damn scratch isnt it like 12 am in your neck of the woods....do you always stay up this late???

I'm off this week, I turn 53 today, I don't have to get up at my usual 5:55AM wake up time. Not that I'm counting or anything, but I figure I have to put my Browns on 436 more times before I might retire in two years. Its usually lights out at 11PM on a work night for me.

P

pickup

Seriously? Dude, you need to, awwww, would someone please help me, and fill in the blank?

okay , fill in the blank... hmmmm......um... okay

get a life

get a dictionary in order to learn how to spell

or

read a history book

Last edited by a moderator:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I'm off this week, I turn 53 today, I don't have to get up at my usual 5:55AM wake up time. Not that I'm counting or anything, but I figure I have to put my Browns on 436 more times before I might retire in two years. Its usually lights out at 11PM on a work night for me.
Happy Birthday, J! I hope you have a great day today, and a great 436 more days at brown.:happy2:

okay , fill in the blank... hmmmm......um... okay

get a life

get a dictionary in order to learn how to spell

or

read a history book
LOL

klein

Für Meno :)
State (Province) Intervention ordering lower gas prices by over 42cents per gallon.

New Brunswick drivers are seeing the cost of gasoline drop for the second day in a row after the falling international oil prices triggered the province's interruption clause.
Drivers in New Brunswick are now paying the lowest gas prices in Canada.

The province's Energy and Utilities Board reduced the maximum cost of gasoline to 124.2 cents per litre from 132.5 cents per litre at 12:01 a.m. on Friday.
New Brunswick's maximum pump prices dropped more than three cents per litre on Thursday after the energy regulator reset gas prices in its regular weekly setting.

New Brunswick's regulated gas system orders the EUB to assign the maximum price of gasoline every Thursday. However, if the cost of any of the regulated fuels drops by a specific amount, the interruption clause is triggered and the EUB must order prices lower.