Gas up again!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
$4.05 here in Atlanta, we are starting to get some again! The other day I went out to get some, and all the stations were out. Very scary.

evilleace

Definitely weird that places are out of gas places in Kentucky and Tennessee out also and gas here just hit $3.44 a gallon today so that is a good thing I am surprised it fell so fast.

paidslave

Anybody see a bubble here? Chart looks like we are heading for a big fall to me......We are at the bottom.....

The recovery will happen once Bush administration packs up all their crap and heads to Texas! We will see another economic recovery once this happens!!!!!!

ikoi62

Quote:
Originally Posted by chev
$3.27 here. Jersey still has the best price. :happy2:

I filled up in Dover, Delaware yesterday & paid $3.17 a gallon. That's the lowest I've paid in 8 months.

took the wifes car out today and paid $3.04 :happy-very:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Down to $3.55 here in sunny southeastern Florida, and though I drove like 3 days this week to save my legs for a race, come Monday, I'm back on the bicycle!

poozer2000

you guys want to think yourselves lucky her in the UK were currently paying £1.10 a LITRE thats $2 a litre to you folks so a gallon is about £5.50 ($10 a gallon)

for every £1 we spend the goverment take about 68pence as tax

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

you guys want to think yourselves lucky her in the UK were currently paying £1.10 a LITRE thats $2 a litre to you folks so a gallon is about £5.50 ($10 a gallon)

for every £1 we spend the goverment take about 68pence as tax

Poozer, gas prices have been high in Europe for some time so your economy has become accustomed to and has adjusted accordingly. Public transportation is a much higher priority there and cars are generally smaller and more efficient. Here in the States, people love their cars and it has been a hard sell trying to get people to park their cars and ride the bus or, like steve, ride their bikes to work. Many of us thought that $4/gallon would be a threshold which would lead to less driving and it did but not to the extent that was thought. Now, with gas coming back down, I bet you will see miles driven going back up.

I was stationed in Sicily in 1983 and gas was $4-5/gallon back then. Everyone drove those little 2 seaters (very similar to the Smart car) or rode their scooters.