Gay guy hitting on me during work.

hehe xd

Hey guys. Some guy is always making sexual jokes to me. I know it's all fun and games but he's always making innuendos and it makes me uncomfortable. I told my sup but all he said is "it's banter! don't be such a planter". I guess this is another sexual joke. Oh well, I hope that pony tailed weirdo gets transferred to another bay.

and to the Californians, i am not a homophobe. i don't have to be okay with being hit on by a gender i am not attracted to

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Hey guys. Some guy is always making sexual jokes to me. I know it's all fun and games but he's always making innuendos and it makes me uncomfortable. I told my sup but all he said is "it's banter! don't be such a planter". I guess this is another sexual joke. Oh well, I hope that pony tailed weirdo gets transferred to another bay.
FB50BE41-AEA5-44DA-B074-940C366B228A.gif

and to the Californians, i am not a homophobe. i don't have to be okay with being hit on by a gender i am not attracted to
Thought you left

bbsam

Staff member

In the dark, it’ll probably feel the same. Maybe better.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Could you send @Indecisi0n his number It will be taken care of