Gay guy hitting on me during work.

john chesney

Hey guys. Some guy is always making sexual jokes to me. I know it's all fun and games but he's always making innuendos and it makes me uncomfortable. I told my sup but all he said is "it's banter! don't be such a planter". I guess this is another sexual joke. Oh well, I hope that pony tailed weirdo gets transferred to another bay.

and to the Californians, i am not a homophobe. i don't have to be okay with being hit on by a gender i am not attracted to
Well I think you need to go for this. It obvious women are not going for you. Maybe this is your underlying problem

El Correcto

god is dead
Hey guys. Some guy is always making sexual jokes to me. I know it's all fun and games but he's always making innuendos and it makes me uncomfortable. I told my sup but all he said is "it's banter! don't be such a planter". I guess this is another sexual joke. Oh well, I hope that pony tailed weirdo gets transferred to another bay.

and to the Californians, i am not a homophobe. i don't have to be okay with being hit on by a gender i am not attracted to
Fake and gay.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Try acting more manly and act like a man.
It seems you act gay and that’s why he is attracted to you.

Box Ox

A UPS sort is the last place I’d think a gay male would try to pursue someone who was not interested in them. Especially out in the open.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Try acting more manly and act like a man.
It seems you act gay and that’s why he is attracted to you.
Well, last year @tonyexpress and I were on a cruise in the Caribbean and there was an unexpected European gay guy gathering on that cruise. Those guys were a lot of fun, we went to a swimming with sea rays excursion, martini bar, and silent disco with them. Great fun, I'd love to travel with them again.

They were all very nice. After a while this young cardiologist from Berlin took a fancy to @tonyexpress. He was very discreet and respectful when approaching tony, not at all offensive. The Berlin guy kept apologizing to me after tony told him he was with me.

Maybe we're more used to this because we're in California. We have friends, neighbors, and relatives that are gay. It is what it is.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Well, last year @tonyexpress and I were on a cruise in the Caribbean and there was an unexpected European gay guy gathering on that cruise. Those guys were a lot of fun, we went to a swimming with sea rays excursion, martini bar, and silent disco with them. Great fun, I'd love to travel with them again.

They were all very nice. After a while this young cardiologist from Berlin took a fancy to @tonyexpress. He was very discreet and respectful when approaching tony, not at all offensive. The Berlin guy kept apologizing to me after tony told him he was with me.

Maybe we're more used to this because we're in California. We have friends, neighbors, and relatives that are gay. It is what it is.
I have several gay friends and two transgender friends and two male and three female gays within my first generation family/relatives .

PS - Doesn't surprise me that Tony was hit on ... he is a good looking man .

In fact, I have a poster of him on the ceiling in our bedroom.
Wife thinks it's for her .

oldngray

nowhere special

DOK

In today’s snowflake society they think you do have to be ok with it. The pendulum has swung the other way my friend.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

@Indecisi0n