Gay guy hitting on me during work.

Indecisi0n

Hey guys. Some guy is always making sexual jokes to me. I know it's all fun and games but he's always making innuendos and it makes me uncomfortable. I told my sup but all he said is "it's banter! don't be such a planter". I guess this is another sexual joke. Oh well, I hope that pony tailed weirdo gets transferred to another bay.

and to the Californians, i am not a homophobe. i don't have to be okay with being hit on by a gender i am not attracted to
He is probably just joking. Call his bluff by sleeping with him and see what happens next.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
i get self conscious i shouldn't have to feel this way
You call out Californians, then post this snowflake comment. Also you post there should be more females to leer at. Don't you think that makes them feel uncomfortable? You're a real treat.

You mention talking to the sup, but did you talk to the guy himself? Grow a pair. Simply tell him you're not interested and you'd appreciate it if he stopped.

oldngray

nowhere special
high_19.jpg

upschuck

I've had 2 gay people hit on me. One was a English teacher, ugh. The other was on one of my rural routes. I kinda teased him all the time. He knew I wasn't interested. The girls there thought it was hilarious.

bbsam

Staff member
I had a gay guy hit on me and I thought it was awesome. He was an old interior decorator and I a 27 year old delivery guy.

Felt good. I don’t think I’d been hit on in several years at that time. Walked out thinking, “I still got it!”

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey guys. Some guy is always making sexual jokes to me. I know it's all fun and games but he's always making innuendos and it makes me uncomfortable. I told my sup but all he said is "it's banter! don't be such a planter". I guess this is another sexual joke. Oh well, I hope that pony tailed weirdo gets transferred to another bay.

and to the Californians, i am not a homophobe. i don't have to be okay with being hit on by a gender i am not attracted to
Wait? Aren't you gay? We all thought you were?

hehe xd

So you’re saying if a hot young girl was flirting with you and making sexual inuendos that you’d be offended and consider it sexual harassment?
Listen kid, I know you're gay. So lets set some things straight.

Preferences. This means you like something over another. I like women, not men. So, no, I would not be offended. If she was fat and ugly then yes I would be. I don't have to be attracted to someone just because they're attracted to me, you pedophile rape enabler

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I don't have to be attracted to someone just because they're attracted to me

I’m pretty sure no one said that. If this guy really is flirting with you (he probably isn’t, you just sound like one of those “gross, gayz r yucky” guys), just tell him, “thanks, but no thanks.”

Oh, and one question:
6F85DE73-BC42-450C-A0C2-8820C2F0BCF8.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Listen kid, I know you're gay. So lets set some things straight.

Preferences. This means you like something over another. I like women, not men. So, no, I would not be offended. If she was fat and ugly then yes I would be. I don't have to be attracted to someone just because they're attracted to me, you pedophile rape enabler
Aww. You’re just mad because he likes your cute little boy looks. Do you have a cute butt too? I’m sure he’d love to find out.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

You don’t “have to be okay with being hit on” but you do have to be an adult about it. Step one...the next time he does it...ask him to please stop and explain that you feel it’s not appropriate in the workplace. If it happens again...go to HR. Not your sup....HR. Oh and please tell me more about how gay men are pedophiliac rapists, and how you don’t have a homophobic bone in your entire body.