Gender discrimination at U.P.S.?

Irishman Collins

Toonertoo, great post I am still laughing! Please don't get me wrong. I love women. It's just in our workplace they are treated a little different. I really don't think that the women's rights movement was talking about preferential treatment when they were marching in the streets for equal rights. Excellent post though, I love it!

Sent using BrownCafe App

10 point

Toonertoo, great post I am still laughing! Please don't get me wrong. I love women. It's just in our workplace they are treated a little different. I really don't think that the women's rights movement was talking about preferential treatment when they were marching in the streets for equal rights. Excellent post though, I love it!

Sent using BrownCafe App
Don't mess with those girl pigs Irishman. They'll squeal on you every time.;)

10 point

I took a mental health day today. Maybe they will fix my sirius satellite radio, and my Coleman freezer/grill are not up to par.
Also I had dirty hands from the one shelf that had dirt on it, wth do they want me to do, get dirty??????????. ICCK.
And they gave me two stops the other day, and I had to wait while someone came to the door. Can you imagine, me a woman? Having to wait for some filthy dock worker, to let ME in???? That was it, two days off was not enough to recover from someone making ME wait! I think I will have ptsd from that geesh, the nerve.
I have to wait on the girls in my house all the time.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I took a mental health day today. Maybe they will fix my sirius satellite radio, and my Coleman freezer/grill are not up to par.
Also I had dirty hands from the one shelf that had dirt on it, wth do they want me to do, get dirty??????????. ICCK.
And they gave me two stops the other day, and I had to wait while someone came to the door. Can you imagine, me a woman? Having to wait for some filthy dock worker, to let ME in???? That was it, two days off was not enough to recover from someone making ME wait! I think I will have ptsd from that geesh, the nerve.
Get dirt....on my hands? Ewww...no way. Come on, we're woman at UPS....we get our knees dirty so the rest of out bodies can stay clean, warm and dry....just like your truck...lol.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Get dirt....on my hands? Ewww...no way. Come on, we're woman at UPS....we get our knees dirty so the rest of out bodies can stay clean, warm and dry....just like your truck...lol.
Which is why you and the female center manager get to have your girl time. She could not have actually earned it since she has well...you know.....breats.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Which is why you and the female center manager get to have your girl time. She could not have actually earned it since she has well...you know.....breats.
Actually....she's one of those....her :censored2: print is still on the DM's desk....lol (Forrest Gump voice) That's all I have to say about that.

Knees?...sorry couldnt pass that up!....but to be honest with you....any woman that works at brown....has my complete respect!.....Not saying, I wont look at her tooshy.....just saying....lol