Gender discrimination at U.P.S.?

SortAisleSucks

Yes and its a fackenn joke in my hub. Not saying all women but we got a couple cherry pickers on the aisle and call it coincedence but theyre all women. I make the same as my female counterparts so why should I do YOUR work? No easy offs , head to small sort like the rest of vous. That farce that women make less is B.S.

Last edited:

SortAisleSucks

the majority of people commenting :censored2: on this valid point , they must be feelin' some type of way #salty #butthurt
32365_10152009232734150_1412004708_n.jpeg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Show You my breats? Heck no.
With my recent breast augmentation, Im not ready to bare them yet, and I have not received my new affliction Tanks and t shirts from twin hill. I must first take an unscheduled 4 weeks off to further recoup, the first four were just not enough. What the heck, treat me like a man, who gets a vasectomy and is back in a week???? Surely you jest. The intolerance of it all.
And come on these pants from twin hill, yeah right, I have to update from size 26 inch waist to 34 to find ones that fit? Not in my world. Better call Chicos and get my new ones asap.
SO SASSY, GOD DAMM THATS SO DAMM SEXY lmfao:raspberry:

Anonymous 12

Non active member
With all due respect to all the ladies out there. Does anyone else believe that being a male package car driver at U.P.S. is tougher than being a female driver? Males typically get the worst trucks, the worst non bid routes and heavier dispatches. If the pay is the same, is it discrimination that Males are expected to drive unsafe trucks and do more physical labor? I know there are exceptions out there but I am talking in general terms. I can't wait for your responses.

Sent using BrownCafe App
You have taken being a member of this forum to a new low.

JL 0513

I have seniority over a couple of lady drivers in my center. I get a 1980's PC with no power steering with a slammed load. They get the smaller 700's with power steering.

It's not a mistake.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I have seniority over a couple of lady drivers in my center. I get a 1980's PC with no power steering with a slammed load. They get the smaller 700's with power steering.

It's not a mistake.
Lifes a :censored2: that's for sure. No power steering been there done that amigo, never again. Ill file a grievance for that one, since ive had a previous knee surgery. No high steps for this brutha no mo lmfao.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/jane-union-special-treatment.354416/
Here ya go. Yes we get special treatment. My coffee is in the cup holder, warm and steaming every morning, my truck is started so it will warm up. My truck is spotless, my windshield clean, all packages light, and I never EVER work over 8 hrs. I get more paid days, and I call off at least 3 times a month, and no one says a word.
They order me special under armour, I get my choice of routes, always take the one with nothing but hummingbirds and butterflies all day long. No crazy heavy pick ups, or bulk stops. Nothing ever over 70.
If it is too hot, or too cold or if God forbid there is a snow storm, they just call me and tell me to stay home. I have never, EVER missed a special event, because I am a woman and I cannot be deprived.
I only achieved 19 yrs of safe driving because I hardly ever work. When I pull my truck in at night, someone takes if from me, cleans it, unloads my air, puts fuel in it, puts a mint on my dashboard, and does my check in. Has my personal vehicle warming up, or cooling off and I simply get out of my work vehicle and get shuttled to my vehicle.
Life is good when you are a female at UPS.
Most women in my building are the toughest pound for pound employees there is. One of them in particular is the best driver I've ever seen. She would out work two people at once. She's that good. She does 13:5 to 15 hour plan days every day and rides a bike to work. She was once bit bad by a pit bull went to a urgent care got stitched up finished the day and ran early.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Most women in my building are the toughest pound for pound employees there is. One of them in particular is the best driver I've ever seen. She would out work two people at once. She's that good. She does 13:5 to 15 hour plan days every day and rides a bike to work. She was once bit bad by a pit bull went to a urgent care got stitched up finished the day and ran early.
I know her. She is perhaps one of the best drivers I have ever seen. I knew one female driver, a cute little blonde, whose water broke while being time studied. She never asked for special treatment but the guys on the routes she covered sure gave her extra help.