Get your ice before you clock in

tripperslipper

OK to operate
Anyone else heard this from their supes? Had them tell me that for the 2nd time yesterday. Today I walked in, clocked in and walked right past the sup to the ice machine.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
EVERYTHING is done on the clock. They used to tell feeder drivers to load up their tractors with their gear before clocking in and most idiots did.

I would ask the drivers so what happens if you got hurt loading your tractor up before punching in?

I would ignore the supe and waited until I clocked in. Over allowed 90% of time on the SW time but didnt care about their damn numbers anyways.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
You are supposed to report to work with enough time to gather everything that you will need for the day before the PCM, which would include call tags, supplies, DIAD and, yes, ice.
giphy_wYyTHMm50f4Dm_fixed_width_686011088393093.gif

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
EVERYTHING is done on the clock. They used to tell feeder drivers to load up their tractors with their gear before clocking in and most idiots did.

I would ask the drivers so what happens if you got hurt loading your tractor up before punching in?

I would ignore the supe and waited until I clocked in. Over allowed 90% of time on the SW time but didnt care about their damn numbers anyways.
I will grab keys off the clock and sit in the break room until start work to go find it and do my pretrip.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The fresh filters are so nice just bottle up as much as you'd like
some people can pick a diad early, others late, it's never a big deal, it's like complaining that 3 out of 100 drivers are getting water at PCM, it's not like their ears are jammed.