Getting to know you.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
When I pull up UPS Discussions now, I have to scroll down the page to get by four stickies threads before I see the latest thread. I think some of these stickies repeat themselves and need to be combined and one isn't necessary at all. Just my opinion, maybe we need a poll!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
When I pull up UPS Discussions now, I have to scroll down the page to get by four stickies threads before I see the latest thread. I think some of these stickies repeat themselves and need to be combined and one isn't necessary at all. Just my opinion, maybe we need a poll!

NO, no polls, combine them, go ahead, LOL. Though, I think the getting to know you thread should remain its own entity. JMHO

jennie

Name: Mom, Jennie,
start date: Jan 2008
Sex: Female 41, married, 3 boys, 16, 14, 11.
Work preload shift and actually can say "its a blast" glad my friend told me about it. Content being a scanner, like to hear about the on the road stories.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Name: Mom, Jennie,
start date: Jan 2008
Sex: Female 41, married, 3 boys, 16, 14, 11.
Work preload shift and actually can say "its a blast" glad my friend told me about it. Content being a scanner, like to hear about the on the road stories.

Wow, guess there's more to you than meets the eye. Welcome, Jennie, and congrats on your first year at UPS. May there be plenty more ahead.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Name: Dave

Start date: May 1989

Sex/Age: Male 48

Marital status: Divorced with 2 kids Megan 24 David 21 (not jr.)

20 yrs in, 10 to go Love to read (John Grisham) and follow all Boston sports teams

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve, you didn't make an assumption based upon the content of her posts, did you?

Who would have thought Britney was 41, married with 3 kids?

No, I made the assumption based on her avatar....LOL.
Oh, and upstate, you forgot to mention megan's other half, as well as the fact that you're in the process of adopting drewed.