Going All The Way To The Supreme Court. Yea, Right.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Well I see you're still running away from your lies, but I'm glad you recognize how sad your obsession with President Trump is fren.
I guess your reading comprehension isn't up to par. I give no ducks about Trump. My life doesn't revolve around him, no more than anything you say has any effect on my life. I'm straight trolling y'all so wrapped up in a politician. Run away with that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I guess your reading comprehension isn't up to par. I give no ducks about Trump. My life doesn't revolve around him, no more than anything you say has any effect on my life. I'm straight trolling y'all so wrapped up in a politician. Run away with that.
Nice job running away from your lies, pace yourself leftie you'll get tired.

refineryworker05

You're claiming all these rules were put in place before the election, even more than a year ago. Nope, last minute changes were made by those who didn't have the right to make those changes. Only the state legislature could and they didn't.
Lol, the rules had to be in place before the election and some of the rules changes were implemented last year. But its all moot anyway because this failed lawsuit had no allegations of voter fraud. Whatever the rules voters still gave more votes to Biden in those states, trump lost, that's not being disputed in that failed lawsuit. It is literally a process argument over voting rules changes. So it changes nothing. conservatives/republicans are in fantasyland and are anti democratic.

refineryworker05

yea there are those pesky election laws that were ignored.
Lol, the lawsuit didn't allege voter fraud. The lawsuit didn't allege that the will of the voter's was altered by these changes, they aren't even arguing the changes themselves were illegal, only that the process in which they were changed was not correct.

newfie

Lol, the lawsuit didn't allege voter fraud. The lawsuit didn't allege that the will of the voter's was altered by these changes, they aren't even arguing the changes themselves were illegal, only that the process in which they were changed was not correct.

lol you dont know what you're talking about. The crux of the argument in those democrat states is they violated their own constitutions when they changed their election laws without going through their legislature. Secondary is that they didn't enforce their existing laws evenly.

Re-Raise

lol you dont know what you're talking about. The crux of the argument in those democrat states is they violated their own constitutions when they changed their election laws without going through their legislature. Secondary is that they didn't enforce their existing laws evenly.
You should take those arguments to court!

oh wait...

vantexan

Lol, the rules had to be in place before the election and some of the rules changes were implemented last year. But its all moot anyway because this failed lawsuit had no allegations of voter fraud. Whatever the rules voters still gave more votes to Biden in those states, trump lost, that's not being disputed in that failed lawsuit. It is literally a process argument over voting rules changes. So it changes nothing. conservatives/republicans are in fantasyland and are anti democratic.
You know exactly what I'm talking about. Last second rules changes by others outside of the state legislature. Congratulations, Democrats got away with cheating and got their crook installed. Good luck running the country.

vantexan

And? If the process was unconstitutional it should have been heard by the Supreme Court. They punted. And for the record the three justices nominated by Trump voted against hearing the Texas lawsuit. So maybe y'all should act like mature adults the next time a Republican nominates a justice.

It will be fine

You know exactly what I'm talking about. Last second rules changes by others outside of the state legislature. Congratulations, Democrats got away with cheating and got their crook installed. Good luck running the country.
Maybe someone should show the courts all this cheating. Lol. Give it up. Trump lost by a lot.

vantexan

And? If the process was unconstitutional it should have been heard by the Supreme Court. They punted. And for the record the three justices nominated by Trump voted against hearing the Texas lawsuit. So maybe y'all should act like mature adults the next time a Republican nominates a justice.

vantexan

Maybe someone should show the courts all this cheating. Lol. Give it up. Trump lost by a lot.
You cheated, you know you cheated, and you're having a grand time thinking about how the Dems got away with it. I hope you remember all of this when the economy is floundering and the Chinese are running over us.

refineryworker05

This is all pretend nonsense, why didn't republicans say anything about these "last minute" changes? Why didn't trump do anything about these "last minute" changes. Look at what you have to pretend to believe to sustain this voter fraud delusion. No state can implement changes that impact hundreds of thousands of voters without ample to time to inform those voters of those changes and what they need to do. So logically if the changes were "last minute" voters wouldn't have known about them in enough time to change their voting behavior so the changes didn't impact anything. And if the changes took place with enough time for voters to change the manner in which they voted, then republicans and trump had enough time to challenge those changes in court. Stop pretending.

Why doesn't trump's lawyers allege voter? Why didn't the lawsuit by the Texas AG allege voter fraud? this is all anti democratic radical behavior by republicans in not accepting that trump lost. The man got 7million fewer votes. 54% of voters didn't vote for him to be president. republicans gained seats in the house. They are likely to retain slimmer senate majority. None of those facts point to voter fraud. and none of the lawsuits trump has brought forth has alleged voter fraud. So why are you all pretending that this is about voter fraud?

refineryworker05

How does this disagree with what I posted?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
It makes sense that the party of the one term loser Trump is behaving this way. It’s a party of losers that cries about the refs after they played a crappy game. You guys ran a hugely unpopular candidate and he got destroyed. It’s not surprising at all. Do you think being such pathetic losers will get you more votes next time?
One and done. Nothing but a fart in the wind.

vantexan

This is all pretend nonsense, why didn't republicans say anything about these "last minute" changes? Why didn't trump do anything about these "last minute" changes. Look at what you have to pretend to believe to sustain this voter fraud delusion. No state can implement changes that impact hundreds of thousands of voters without ample to time to inform those voters of those changes and what they need to do. So logically if the changes were "last minute" voters wouldn't have known about them in enough time to change their voting behavior so the changes didn't impact anything. And if the changes took place with enough time for voters to change the manner in which they voted, then republicans and trump had enough time to challenge those changes in court. Stop pretending.

Why doesn't trump's lawyers allege voter? Why didn't the lawsuit by the Texas AG allege voter fraud? this is all anti democratic radical behavior by republicans in not accepting that trump lost. The man got 7million fewer votes. 54% of voters didn't vote for him to be president. republicans gained seats in the house. They are likely to retain slimmer senate majority. None of those facts point to voter fraud. and none of the lawsuits trump has brought forth has alleged voter fraud. So why are you all pretending that this is about voter fraud?
They did. But thrown out by local judges. Go figure.

vantexan

It makes sense that the party of the one term loser Trump is behaving this way. It’s a party of losers that cries about the refs after they played a crappy game. You guys ran a hugely unpopular candidate and he got destroyed. It’s not surprising at all. Do you think being such pathetic losers will get you more votes next time?
You cheated, you know you cheated, and you're having a grand time thinking about how the Dems got away with it.