Going back in after 2 months!

AlreadyDisgruntled

Long story short: I have worked at UPS in various capacities about 5 times in the last 12ish years, the most recent being earlier this year for about 3ish months as a sorter. I basically quit about 2 months ago. I didn't tell them I quit I just no called no showed every single day since the beginning of September, so that way if I started my new job and decided that I hated it, I could quit the new job and go back to UPS without much of an issue. Well now I hate the new job and I still have my timecard at UPS, I'm wondering if I could just go back in and we could all pretend that nothing happened! From what I've heard, with peak starting I could probably go back and we could all awkwardly pretend that nothing happened and I could look for another job for January when they "finally" decide to fire me. Thoughts? Smartass comments? Concerns? Ladies and gentlemen, you have the floor! :devil3::rolleyes::sick::smart::snow::student::star::surprised::sunny::teethy::weird::alien2::furry::geeky::greedy::sleeping:2:confused2::sad2::-):ninja3:>:(:blink:8-):P:drool::lol::thumbdown:thumbup::lips::thumbup1::boat::)o_O:o:D;):p:poop::red_india:clap::w00t::santa:

Hadjabear

Just show up tell them you were sick, didn't have the number to call in, worst thing that happens is they walk you out, just be sure to track your hours so you get paid properly doubt you're still in payroll

AlreadyDisgruntled

Just show up tell them you were sick, didn't have the number to call in, worst thing that happens is they walk you out, just be sure to track your hours so you get paid properly doubt you're still in payroll

That is what I was thinking, but dude, the hub is like 20 minutes from my house. I'm gonna need a pretty solid guarantee before I spend all that time going in and such... Plus, I've forgotten all the sorting crap, so I wanna be retrained!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
That is what I was thinking, but dude, the hub is like 20 minutes from my house. I'm gonna need a pretty solid guarantee before I spend all that time going in and such... Plus, I've forgotten all the sorting crap, so I wanna be retrained!
814388FE-14C5-4D70-88CF-B591C17FBD26.gif

Box Ox

Well now I hate the new job and I still have my timecard at UPS, I'm wondering if I could just go back in and we could all pretend that nothing happened!

Thoughts? Smartass comments?

I have worked at UPS in various capacities about 5 times in the last 12ish years, the most recent being earlier this year for about 3ish months as a sorter. I basically quit about 2 months ago.

Crawl into your UPS location wearing an adult diaper and an adult-sized baby bonnet. Shake your baby rattle until a sup comes to see what’s happening. Then say “Where’s my mommy?! I’ve been looking for my mommy for 2 months!” Then casually stand up and slowly walk to an open position and see if anybody will give you grief about it.

If not, you’re good to go. Your direct deposit and withholding information should already be on file.

badpal

Long story short: I have worked at UPS in various capacities about 5 times in the last 12ish years, the most recent being earlier this year for about 3ish months as a sorter. I basically quit about 2 months ago. I didn't tell them I quit I just no called no showed every single day since the beginning of September, so that way if I started my new job and decided that I hated it, I could quit the new job and go back to UPS without much of an issue. Well now I hate the new job and I still have my timecard at UPS, I'm wondering if I could just go back in and we could all pretend that nothing happened! From what I've heard, with peak starting I could probably go back and we could all awkwardly pretend that nothing happened and I could look for another job for January when they "finally" decide to fire me. Thoughts? Smartass comments? Concerns? Ladies and gentlemen, you have the floor! :devil3::rolleyes::sick::smart::snow::student::star::surprised::sunny::teethy::weird::alien2::furry::geeky::greedy::sleeping:2:confused2::sad2::-):ninja3:>:(:blink:8-):P:drool::lol::thumbdown:thumbup::lips::thumbup1::boat::)o_O:o:D;):p:poop::red_india:clap::w00t::santa:
Heck in this day and age , it might just work. Bone up on your safety questions and go for it.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
You’ve already been fired. Good luck getting off the “do not rehire” list.

Indecisi0n

I wouldn't say anything. Just go into work like you did before and go about your day like normal. If they question you about you not being an employee just act confused like you have no idea what they are talking about .

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
Crawl into your UPS location wearing an adult diaper and an adult-sized baby bonnet. Shake your baby rattle until a sup comes to see what’s happening. Then say “Where’s my mommy?! I’ve been looking for my mommy for 2 months!” Then casually stand up and slowly walk to an open position and see if anybody will give you grief about it.

If not, you’re good to go. Your direct deposit and withholding information should already be on file.

If you can forge a decent mental hospital release note, this just might work.

Safety pin it to your diaper until your sup comes by, then give it to them and say "I found her."

Refer to them as Mom for the rest of the day, then show up tomorrow like nothing happened.

rod

Retired 22 years
Dress up in womens clothes- put your hair into an Afro (if you are white) and tell them you have been through some confusing times--ask where the womens bathroom is -give the a black power hand gesture and head to a work station. They will be so afraid of being charged with a harassment/racial/ sexual claim they will just turn around a walk away. They will probably even give you a raise.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Dress up in womens clothes- put your hair into an Afro (if you are white) and tell them you have been through some confusing times--ask where the womens bathroom is -give the a black power hand gesture and head to a work station. They will be so afraid of being charged with a harassment/racial/ sexual claim they will just turn around a walk away. They will probably even give you a raise.
EEB94AA5-5DFC-4B89-A6E6-C6BAD5896BC3.gif

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
You’re not dead yet rod?

But you’re so old

I miss anything around here?