Good bye

Stat41

I have decided to leave this site. I have tried my best to relate to everyone in a respectful and adult fashion, but I am realizing I was just hitting my head against a brick wall in most cases. Many of you here don't practice just basic common courtesy and respect. And evidently you cannot grasp the concept that even though someone else has a different opinion than yours, that they could actually be a decent human being. Instead of countering them with a reasonable point, you result to crass and vulgar name-calling.
There are many good people on this site, but as its true in life, the ignorant mob tends to be the most vocal. You know, after you hit your head against a brick wall, it always feels so much better when you stop. I feel better already. Reply if you wish. I will not see it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I have decided to leave this site. I have tried my best to relate to everyone in a respectful and adult fashion, but I am realizing I was just hitting my head against a brick wall in most cases. Many of you here don't practice just basic common courtesy and respect. And evidently you cannot grasp the concept that even though someone else has a different opinion than yours, that they could actually be a decent human being. Instead of countering them with a reasonable point, you result to crass and vulgar name-calling.
There are many good people on this site, but as its true in life, the ignorant mob tends to be the most vocal. You know, after you hit your head against a brick wall, it always feels so much better when you stop. I feel better already. Reply if you wish. I will not see it.
Cruel world

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I have decided to leave this site. I will not see it.
You are what we call...

A liar...

Read that back to yourself in James Earl Jones' voice...

While you pretend to not be online.

Come on fruitcake...

You want to respond.

Fine.

Sheeeesh

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
@Wally we got another defector
tell him how it is

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
992A5435-5103-488C-B9EE-6B105F7BB87E.gif

Aquaman

Guys like this are why bullying needs to make a comeback. The tolerance in this country for opposition is so low lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
There are many good people on this site like Wally, but as its true in life, the ignorant mob tends to be the most vocal. You know, after you hit your head against a brick wall, it always feels so much better when you stop. I feel better already. Reply if you wish. I will not see it.
@Meat,
You know this guy?

Box Ox

Many of you here don't practice just basic common courtesy and respect. And evidently you cannot grasp the concept that even though someone else has a different opinion than yours, that they could actually be a decent human being. Instead of countering them with a reasonable point, you result to crass and vulgar name-calling.

p0ta7blz69xz.png

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
This used to be a great site. mostly clowns now.
It's a shame. I'm just here for the laughs.