Ground/HD overlap meeting tomorrow

FedGT

heard from a contractor relations person that they are announcing mandatory overlap before ISP transition if you are not already isp.

bacha29

Don't pay attention to him. He likes to make random, senseless comments.
Try to keep up. The Sherman Antitrust Act was designed to promote competition by preventing one competitor from acquiring too big an interest in a given market . If UPS were to acquire X if would have such a dominate share of the small package delivery market that the federal regulators would never go along with it. Remember the Sherman was used to break up AT&T in 1982 because it had total domination of the telecommunications market.

Oldfart

Try to keep up. The Sherman Antitrust Act was designed to promote competition by preventing one competitor from acquiring too big an interest in a given market . If UPS were to acquire X if would have such a dominate share of the small package delivery market that the federal regulators would never go along with it. Remember the Sherman was used to break up AT&T in 1982 because it had total domination of the telecommunications market.
Isn't this the same poster you claimed on another subject to have the intellect to want to know the answers to questions concerning another 1 of your goofy congressional acts under consideration. NOW you insult their intelligence. Like I said on the other post about RTD's. They WERE making fun of you.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You quoted the wrong person. And I'm fully aware of the Antitrust Act.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
BTW, I'm a SHE.

bacha29

Isn't this the same poster you claimed on another subject to have the intellect to want to know the answers to questions concerning another 1 of your goofy congressional acts under consideration. NOW you insult their intelligence. Like I said on the other post about RTD's. They WERE making fun of you.
Just try to keep up. These people may not of heard of the Sherman Antitrust Act but being the old fart that you are you are no doubt completely aware of it. If fact I was told that you were present for the presidential bill signing.

Oldfart

Just try to keep up. These people may not of heard of the Sherman Antitrust Act but being the old fart that you are you are no doubt completely aware of it. If fact I was told that you were present for the presidential bill signing.
Everybody knows Sherman. He marched thru Atlanta during the Civil War.

bacha29

Everybody knows Sherman. He marched thru Atlanta during the Civil War.
Still haven't got over that I see.Who's fault it that you chose to fight on the losing side? But it was good that Andrew Johnson cut you a little slack and allowed you to take a mule home with you.

dezguy

You don't know what a she looks like?
I always pictured something like this.

angel-clouds-statue-sparkle-light_credit-shutterstock.jpg