Ground Is Good!

thedownhillEXPRESS

I know it's really hard for you to keep up. If an idiot like you calls me an "A-hole", then I know I'm doing something right.

Actually I thing he called you a "dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign($$$?)" hole..
Ground people have their own language, it predates cro magnum man.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Actually I thing he called you a "dollar sign dollar sign dollar sign($$$?)" hole..

Me understand. Grog tell Mok that he can deliver rock to other side of Dinosaur Valley in cart. Grog work for Kon. If Grog get eaten by T-Rex on way, too bad for Grog family...no benefits. Kon make lots of dinosaur bones because he pays Grog in T-Rex crap. It be big scam.

bbsam

Staff member

Lol. "cro magnum"? Really? And you want to make Ground guys look stupid? Maybe you thought this was a "guns" thread and meant "crow magnum" which of course would be just as stupid.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Lol. "cro magnum"? Really? And you want to make Ground guys look stupid? Maybe you thought this was a "guns" thread and meant "crow magnum" which of course would be just as stupid.

Maybe he make typo on box with many words and colors.