H1N1/Swine Flu What are You Doing to Protect Yourself?

M

Mike23

I have a Bio-Hazmat suit on order. I can't wait to walk up to a house wearing that and carrying a package.

Where'd you get the order form for that? I've been asking sups about it but they never heard of it. Uniform ordered, right? :greedy:

Overpaid Union Thug

The worst thing people can do is constantly wash their hands and use hand sanitizer all day. The human body can't fight off germs once it gets used to not having any to fight.

klein

Für Meno :)
The worst thing people can do is constantly wash their hands and use hand sanitizer all day. The human body can't fight off germs once it gets used to not having any to fight.

Thats a very true statement.
Hand sanitizers are often blamed... for weakling the immune system.

rushfan

Absolutely nothing different. I will not get the vaccine, nor will I get a flu shot. I believe in immunizations i.e. tetanus, and other childhood vaccinations.

klein

Für Meno :)
H1N1 Picks Up Steam One Week Before Vaccine Becomes Available
"Twenty-one thousand college students are sick, public schools across Texas and Oklahoma are closing, and more than half the 50 states are reporting widespread flu activity."

Remember one year how President Bush got blamed because there wasn't enough flu vaccine?
Why isn't anyone blaming Obama for the vaccine being so late?

Trying to stir things up again, eh ? LOL
Well, you're one of the first to get it.
We have to wait until November.
So, you better keep it down there for another month !

A

anonymous6

I had it for two days. It was fairly mild for me. The doctor told me I have a very strong immune system.

I told her that i stay "dirty' on purpose. By that I mean I don't go overboard on cleanliness and always trying to protect myself from germs.

A major study done years ago confirmed that children that play in the dirt were less likely to get sick as their bodies gradually get stronger from being around germs all the time.

i also take vitamins , eat right, exercise and get plenty of sleep.

I have never gotten a flu shot and never will. Do you really trust the G? If so , you must have been asleep since Watergate.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I had it for two days. It was fairly mild for me. The doctor told me I have a very strong immune system.

I told her that i stay "dirty' on purpose. By that I mean I don't go overboard on cleanliness and always trying to protect myself from germs.

A major study done years ago confirmed that children that play in the dirt were less likely to get sick as their bodies gradually get stronger from being around germs all the time.

i also take vitamins , eat right, exercise and get plenty of sleep.

I have never gotten a flu shot and never will. Do you really trust the G? If so , you must have been asleep since Watergate.
orangputeh?

pigpen.jpg

M

Mike23

Anyone else see swine flu as a play on words? Remember the saying, 'when pigs fly?' Well, maybe it's 'when pigs flu' instead? Maybe it's the first sign of the apocalypse?