Half Empty? NFL

bbsam

Staff member
they havent said yet
Think it through. The content is going to be produced whether it's for 50,000 or 1 million. Is it better to not have a lot of refunds given? Sure. But what product do you have to put out there if you start firing all these top players? Who's going to pay to watch Tom Brady put up 80 points a week on a bunch of Jr college wannabes? I think the NFL learned a valuable lesson when they brought in the scabs years ago.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Think it through. The content is going to be produced whether it's for 50,000 or 1 million. Is it better to not have a lot of refunds given? Sure. But what product do you have to put out there if you start firing all these top players? Who's going to pay to watch Tom Brady put up 80 points a week on a bunch of Jr college wannabes? I think the NFL learned a valuable lesson when they brought in the scabs years ago.
it means the nfl will have to do something, what they do is anybodys guess

It will be fine

So are all the conservatives happy that the President attacked workers in private industry and demanded they be fired for political speech?

Is it a good idea for the president to be actively encouraging a boycott of a multi billion dollar organization that employs tens of thousands of Americans. How many jobs would be lost were he successful?

542thruNthru

I could just imagine watching the crap games after the NFL fired hundreds of high caliber talent and replaced them with the no-talent-but-ultra-patriotic swill that couldn't catch on as UDFA's.

Who you kidding you're a bears fan. You're used to watching teams with no talent. Plus tons of people watch college football and most of those teams have no talent. Also I'm sure once 4 or 5 guys get fired 90% will get off their knees faster then nancy when someone walks in his managers office. ;)

It will be fine

Who you kidding you're a bears fan. You're used to watching teams with no talent. Plus tons of people watch college football and most of those teams have no talent. Also I'm sure once 4 or 5 guys get fired 90% will get off their knees faster then nancy when someone walks in his managers office. ;)
Kap doesn't have a job. Only about 5 players took a knee this year before Trump called them all SOBs. It was over before he opened his mouth.

542thruNthru

Kap doesn't have a job. Only about 5 players took a knee this year before Trump called them all SOBs. It was over before he opened his mouth.

I agree it blew up once Trump opened his mouth but it was a heck of a lot more then 5 players. I believe half the browns team took a knee. Players on the 49ers, Raiders, Seahawks and Ravens also took a knee or sat down during the anthem. So in no way was it over.

Was it running it's course yes. I suspect this will end just like the Occupy Wall Street protest. It's big news now then will fizzle out and nothing will come of it. Mainly because it's easy to take a knee but 99% of the players won't do anything else.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
This is all just Chumps cover for him not being able to get anything passed in congress and deflecting the focus away from himself.
The great negotiator cannot get the affordable care act repeal through congress, tax reform, infrastructure, immigration, DACA, Iran nuclear deal, etc.

No one has honored and respected the flag more then Sen. McCain but this :censored2: can do no more than belittle him through tweets for voting against healthcare reform.

Trump is a loser.

bbsam

Staff member
You're making my point. Soldier Field used to be packed...until they started going 6 and 10, 3 and 13....

They suck and people stop showing up. Had nothing to do with who kneeled or didn't. Had to do with crappy football. Start firing the D Bryant's, the Russell Wilsons, Marshawn Lynch's of the league and you'll suddenly see every stadium struggling to fill seats.

Buddy went to Steelers Bears game. Got tickets middle of last week. 30 to 40% Steelers fans in the crowd. That's what crappy football will get ya.

542thruNthru

You're making my point. Soldier Field used to be packed...until they started going 6 and 10, 3 and 13....

They suck and people stop showing up. Had nothing to do with who kneeled or didn't. Had to do with crappy football. Start firing the D Bryant's, the Russell Wilsons, Marshawn Lynch's of the league and you'll suddenly see every stadium struggling to fill seats.

Buddy went to Steelers Bears game. Got tickets middle of last week. 30 to 40% Steelers fans in the crowd. That's what crappy football will get ya.

People come to see a winning team not talent. They cut those top people and you'll be back on top. ;)

You should be on trumps side! Your team would be relevant again! ;)

JL 0513

This is all just Chumps cover for him not being able to get anything passed in congress and deflecting the focus away from himself.
The great negotiator cannot get the affordable care act repeal through congress, tax reform, infrastructure, immigration, DACA, Iran nuclear deal, etc.

No one has honored and respected the flag more then Sen. McCain but this :censored2: can do no more than belittle him through tweets for voting against healthcare reform.

Trump is a loser.

Trump isn't the legislator. He's fighting to get legislation to his desk but the Republicans cover a wide spectrum of ideals. I would actually argue that he'd be too quick to sign whatever the Republicans give him.

You have RHINO's like Collins and Murkowski who are voting against every Republican proposal put forth. I bet they'd vote for single payer though! Then there's McCain who just said no to a bill with Graham's name on it, his best friend in the world. Clearly McCain has it in for Trump because of that famous comment made about him during the campaign. Seems like we'll need over 55 Republican Senators to pass anything.