Harassment, Intimidation, and Retaliation at UPS; Share your stories here.

Den

No literally. UPS was violating anti-terrorism laws in the USA and overseas. UPS endangered air travel and was banned for a time from airports in Britain.

One of the drivers that reported UPS to Homeland Security was assaulted by a driver that was a known fighter and this same driver had beaten other drivers.

This driver was named in a recent federal court lawsuit. Driver complained to the operations manager IN WRITING. Nothing was ever done. Drivers went to the helpline and corporate personnel and they were again threatened and intimidated

UPS did not fire management responsible for ignoring violent assaults.

UPS is currently under criminal investigation in a number of states

I was shocked by all this. I spoke to the victim. Later I spoke to victims. I heard the assistant to the operations manager say that she hoped the violent driver would kill a driver she didn't like

I was later assaulted myself. Yes I mean literally!!

T

Turdferguson

tin-foil1.jpg

10 point

No literally. UPS was violating anti-terrorism laws in the USA and overseas. UPS endangered air travel and was banned for a time from airports in Britain.

One of the drivers that reported UPS to Homeland Security was assaulted by a driver that was a known fighter and this same driver had beaten other drivers.

This driver was named in a recent federal court lawsuit. Driver complained to the operations manager IN WRITING. Nothing was ever done. Drivers went to the helpline and corporate personnel and they were again threatened and intimidated

UPS did not fire management responsible for ignoring violent assaults.

UPS is currently under criminal investigation in a number of states

I was shocked by all this. I spoke to the victim. Later I spoke to victims. I heard the assistant to the operations manager say that she hoped the violent driver would kill a driver she didn't like

I was later assaulted myself. Yes I mean literally!!
If any of this is true what are you doing about you being assaulted and what is your local union representation doing about it?

10 point

So many UPS employees management and hourly never have and never will participate in this while employed for UPS. That is truly great to know.

I wish this topic never had to be discussed.

What is the culture like in your area?
I

The purpose of this thread is to allow individuals to share their stories.

Please don't harrass the posters !:happy2:
Just what is your motivation in posting this?

I smell a troll.