Harassment or fair criticism?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Wasn’t fired. Sup said he could of had me fired on the spot though. Yeah right.

Not fired yet. The target has been painted on your back.

Off topic, but I bounced two supervisors off the windshield in the days before jump seats when they were sorting while I was driving.

Good times.

Dr.Brownz

On Tuesday, one of my on road sups followed me for an hour without me noticing. I pulled up to a stop and he was right outside my package car as soon as I stopped and he asked me where my helper was. I told him that as I was driving I had my helper in the back sorting because the truck was an absolute mess. (260 stops, 400 pieces). When I told him this he absolutely freaked out on me. He said it was unsafe and he could have been seriously injured. He didn’t cuss, but he screamed at me for a good minute and took my helper aside and talked to him in private. I know helpers don’t make a ton of money but are they just expected to go on a joy ride all day? We’re at work, so I put him to work. I don’t get why I was yelled at in that way. Is this harassment? Or am I off base? Thanks. Not sure if I should file.

If you are serious you are the dumbest person working at UPS, worse than our dispatcher.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
As long as you use the bungee cord for the two wheeled cart to strap him to the shelf.....I don't see a problem

That limits his movement to two shelves and one 30 inch area...put him in a safety harness, clip him to the same bungee cord, now he can freely move about the cargo area and really get something done! PPM - Packages per mile (sorted)!

I know, I know...it's wrong

That limits his movement to two shelves and one 30 inch area...put him in a safety harness, clip him to the same bungee cord, now he can freely move about the cargo area and really get something done! PPM - Packages per mile (sorted)!

I know, I know...it's wrong
It's the way it used to be done. And what is a helper seat??

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
On Tuesday, one of my on road sups followed me for an hour without me noticing. I pulled up to a stop and he was right outside my package car as soon as I stopped and he asked me where my helper was. I told him that as I was driving I had my helper in the back sorting because the truck was an absolute mess. (260 stops, 400 pieces). When I told him this he absolutely freaked out on me. He said it was unsafe and he could have been seriously injured. He didn’t cuss, but he screamed at me for a good minute and took my helper aside and talked to him in private. I know helpers don’t make a ton of money but are they just expected to go on a joy ride all day? We’re at work, so I put him to work. I don’t get why I was yelled at in that way. Is this harassment? Or am I off base? Thanks. Not sure if I should file.
Should of asked the sup if he'd rather you sort and your helper drive.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

Why didn't you have the helper drive while you sorted it out in the back ??
You have more experience back there so your day would have gone faster.

giphy.gif