Has our union proven themselves useless at this point?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You need a remedial course in reading comprehension.

My questions still stands.

The package slides are LOADED with packages well OVER 10 lbs. OS II and some OS III packages make it to the postal service.

If you believe that ALL the postal packages are under 10 lbs, then you dont understand or have access to the package system.

If thats the case, better to stay out of this conversation.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special

The package slides are LOADED with packages well OVER 10 lbs. OS II and some OS III packages make it to the postal service.

If you believe that ALL the postal packages are under 10 lbs, then you dont understand or have access to the package system.

TOS.

Again you need to learn to read. That was not what I said.

muthatrucka

I guess you want to go two for two on the stupid meter, eh?

Here's a clue, the "SLIDE" is right behind the package car.

TOS.
I've been to probably 30 different places and seen a ton of metro belts and I've never ever seen a slide in metros. U must be a part time loader in the outbound?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I've been to probably 30 different places and seen a ton of metro belts and I've never ever seen a slide in metros. U must be a part time loader in the outbound?
I don't know where you work, but around here there are plenty of outlying centers with slides.

10 point

TOS.
Not supposed to be over 10# now.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Not supposed to be over 10# now.

If you are in an outlying one belt operation, you may not understand what a "SLIDE" is. Heck, you probably still have to pee outside by a tree.

The packages come down on "slides" to the loaders who place them into the package cars. Above the slides is "pickoff" who determines where the packages "slide" down to.

You may not understand the terminology.

TOS.

10 point

If you are in an outlying one belt operation, you may not understand what a "SLIDE" is. Heck, you probably still have to pee outside by a tree.

The packages come down on "slides" to the loaders who place them into the package cars. Above the slides is "pickoff" who determines where the packages "slide" down to.

You may not understand the terminology.

TOS.
I think you have the wrong poster.
I never said anything about slides. I honestly do know what a slide is tho.
"Peeing behind a tree"? Do you have to be rude to others to bring attention to your statement?

Sorry if I offended you but I was talking about surepost max package weight as depicted in the new language.
Have a good week.

muthatrucka

I think you have the wrong poster.
I never said anything about slides. I honestly do know what a slide is tho.
"Peeing behind a tree"? Do you have to be rude to others to bring attention to your statement?

Sorry if I offended you but I was talking about surepost max package weight as depicted in the new language.
Have a good week.
A no one who answers "silly" questions with 3 essay style answers that talk in circles. Just a know it all who at the end of the day doesn't even realize his mistakes that make him look stupid. Have a good day

10 point

You're good, brother.

If we're talking about slides I can say that we only have a large main slide in the unload and pkgs get unloaded onto it from all the trailers and all the volume slides down to a sort isle where sorters scan and redirect them onto other belts that take them past the pkg cars and the loaders. We're not big enough to warrant slides to each package car.
Our pick off employees work on the local sort outbound in reverse.

Regardless of slides and all the diversions in this thread I'd like to see if the union is going after surepost violations or feel sorry for the company since they allegedly lose money on single pkg delivery. We'll see.