Has the IBT ever pushed harder for a yes vote?

Box Ox

Seems crazy that they have to push this much. Maybe I wasn’t aware of the pushes in previous contracts, but they didn’t seem this excessive. Very strange!

IBT leadership has probably been promised a stack of cash and a speed boat each if they sell out membership they never really cared about anyway. The Contract is too much of a steal for the Company for them to offer less to make sure it passes.

14cg0o8.gif

mbifev.jpg

Indecisi0n

Are they pushing really hard or are they finally catching up with technology? I use to never get emails and text from IBT. Now I am getting them all the time.

Smashmouth

Not only the IBT, but the company, Ive been kickin’ it since ‘86 and Ive NEVER SEEN the company hold teleconferences and town halls to try to sway the vote. Makes it crystal clear in my opinion that they know they’ve gotten away with something, and they want to get it finalized and passed.

Last edited:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Not only the IBT, but the company, Ive been kickin’ it since ‘86 and Ive NEVER SEEN the company hold teleconferences and town halls to try to sway the vote. Makes it crystal clear in my opinion that they know they’ve gotten away with something, and they want to get it finalized and passed.
Yep... if they were pushing it hard because of the possibility of loosing customers the company would have come to negotiations with a serious offer that would leave no doubt that it would pass with flying colors....they could have thrown a few “goodies” in there that wouldn’t have cost them hardly anything but definitely sweetened the pot....

542thruNthru

You might be the creepiest person in have ever seen.

Why don't you be a man, for once, and tell everyone who's dog that really is???

I had to take him off ignore to see what you were talking about.

Isn't that Leadbelly's dog?

You're right I don't know how he hasn't been banned yet.