Havent started in work for two months after finishing UPS school

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Then be a POS when you’re done with your 30. And no I’m not kidding.
36AE140D-28DC-4CDD-AF06-6BE255F7E343.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yeah someone went on road with me. Did not go any faster. Then he decided to start delivering. So I drove slower. I could walk through the whole truck that day.

Did you ask them to go on road? Or was it some attempt at harassment? Did you ask them to demonstrate by doing deliveries? Or will you file on management doing bargaining unit work?

I had an annual space/visibility/methods ride once, when I was still somewhat new, and was around an hour over most days (going from 1/2 bonus, and not changing how long I took to do the same work). The ORS said he always gets drivers to scratch when he rides by doing things like sorting the shelves, etc. We were 45 minutes over that day. No one ever questions my hustle, and they always tell me they have to make stuff up to get areas of improvement on methods (because they  have to put something on their form). No one can ever figure out why my over allowed is so high, but they still "have" to "talk" to me about it.

I tell them the same thing every time. Their system is flawed, and I'm being overworked and harassed as a result.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Did you ask them to go on road? Or was it some attempt at harassment? Did you ask them to demonstrate by doing deliveries? Or will you file on management doing bargaining unit work?

I had an annual space/visibility/methods ride once, when I was still somewhat new, and was around an hour over most days (going from 1/2 bonus, and not changing how long I took to do the same work). The ORS said he always gets drivers to scratch when he rides by doing things like sorting the shelves, etc. We were 45 minutes over that day. No one ever questions my hustle, and they always tell me they have to make stuff up to get areas of improvement on methods (because they  have to put something on their form). No one can ever figure out why my over allowed is so high, but they still "have" to "talk" to me about it.

I tell them the same thing every time. Their system is flawed, and I'm being overworked and harassed as a result.
They know it’s flawed, and that you’re overworked and harassed. They just don’t care.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They know it’s flawed, and that you’re overworked and harassed. They just don’t care.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. But management always prove to be liars. They just shuffle me off to the newest ors because they know their mind tricks won't work on me. Then the cycle starts over. I either convince the new guy to start looking into getting the numbers fixed and they get transferred out of state, or they just keep lying until the next new ORS shows up and they shuffle me off to them.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger

Dude I’m like 3 hours over.

OutAndAbout

Well i got told to come in tuesday to work after being told 3 separate occasions around. The supervisor must be sensitive because I was probably visibly annoyed and must of taken it the wrong way after being sent home and offered to preload where i politely declined. I have a family restaurant so i decided to just do that for the time being. Communication was non existent to begin with. Also the training route was my route when i was with fed ex. I know 4 towns in the back if my head. So i aint worried about qualifying at this point. Im more worried about having done my 30 within the time window.

Last edited:

OutAndAbout

Im guessing why it took longer to start. Literally waited 3 weeks to hear something and I literally had to blow up the Center managers phone to get an answer. Then got told volume was light and was sent home. I was super annoyed as anyone else would be because that could of been communicated thru the phone. Then i didnt hear anything for a month and walked in to ask when i would come. Got told to wait another two weeks and then told this week im coming in finally with “guaranteed” added to the sentence. I have experience in this job! I literally bumped into one of the supervisors twice on route while i was at fed ex!