Havent started in work for two months after finishing UPS school

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Im guessing why it took longer to start. Literally waited 3 weeks to hear something and I literally had to blow up the Center managers phone to get an answer. Then got told volume was light and was sent home. I was super annoyed as anyone else would be because that could of been communicated thru the phone. Then i didnt hear anything for a month and walked in to ask when i would come. Got told to wait another two weeks and then told this week im coming in finally with “guaranteed” added to the sentence. I have experience in this job! I literally bumped into one of the supervisors twice on route while i was at fed ex!
They will always do what’s best for them. Remember that. You are a number and a mechanism to deliver packages to them. Don’t forget it, and join the union.

OutAndAbout

Vacations are in full swing, I’m sure they will find you work, try & stay positive. We all had to go through.
Thank you. Covid wasnt easy for my parents restaurant. I saw the checks my 3 buddies that work at UPS were making and I figured i can help them financially after i get my years in. This is the biggest reason why i want this job.

OutAndAbout

They will always do what’s best for them. Remember that. You are a number and a mechanism to deliver packages to them. Don’t forget it, and join the union.
Thanks for the actually useful information. My 3 friends that work at UPS were even concerned why it was taking this long. I want this job because i know it pays well after a certain time and i want to help my parents out financially. Thanks to inflation and covid—there is a chance my parents will be working forever and I refuse to see that happen.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Thanks for the actually useful information. My 3 friends that work at UPS were even concerned why it was taking this long. I want this job because i know it pays well after a certain time and i want to help my parents out financially. Thanks to inflation and covid—there is a chance my parents will be working forever and I refuse to see that happen.
Be safe, and good luck.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Have’em both work preload that’ll take
care of insurance

Cheesypurpletees

Well i got told to come in tuesday to work after being told 3 separate occasions around. The supervisor must be sensitive because I was probably visibly annoyed and must of taken it the wrong way after being sent home and offered to preload where i politely declined. I have a family restaurant so i decided to just do that for the time being. Communication was non existent to begin with. Also the training route was my route when i was with fed ex. I know 4 towns in the back if my head. So i aint worried about qualifying at this point. Im more worried about having done my 30 within the time window.
In northern Cali, the window is your 30 days completed within 120 days. Download the UPSRising app and put in your local to read your contract

OutAndAbout

Update: just finished my third day today with my supervisor. Really cool guy and also finished 20 min ahead of scheduled time or “scratch.” On my own tomorrow and my supervisor told me he isnt worried about me at all to make qualifications. Stoked.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Update: just finished my third day today with my supervisor. Really cool guy and also finished 20 min ahead of scheduled time or “scratch.” On my own tomorrow and my supervisor told me he isnt worried about me at all to make qualifications. Stoked.
Good luck...

But don't trust that supe no further than you can throw his ass.