Held accountable for telematics and 9.5 hour dispatches

Ipopsheep

My center manager this morning announced that under the new contract, he can hold people accountable for telematics and going over 9,5 hours on a dispatch. For instance, you can now be held accountable for no seat belts, recording in travel, recording while idling, and bulk head door open while driving. He also claims that everyone will be on the 9.5 list and you cant be taken off it. You will also be held liable for going over 9.5 hours on a 9.5 hour dispatch.

Any truth to this? I call Bull:censored2: but have no proof. Thank you for your comments in advance!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My center manager this morning announced that under the new contract, he can hold people accountable for telematics and going over 9,5 hours on a dispatch. For instance, you can now be held accountable for no seat belts, recording in travel, recording while idling, and bulk head door open while driving. He also claims that everyone will be on the 9.5 list and you cant be taken off it. You will also be held liable for going over 9.5 hours on a 9.5 hour dispatch.

Any truth to this? I call Bull:censored2: but have no proof. Thank you for your comments in advance!

Sounds like you need a copy of a contract book

Then do some reading

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

What Local are you in?

F

Frankie's Friend

Sounds like you need a copy of a contract book

Then do some reading
Sounds like the aliens have landed.
20190204_234855.jpg

F

Frankie's Friend

He forgot about the triple time for supes working?
Remind him about that.
Plus, the old contract has not expired yet.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Based on the master, there are some changes to the way telematics can be used in regards to discipline, I would have to reread it to get more specific. If memory serves regarding the 9.5 language, all rpcd's will be on the 9.5 list by default, but you can opt out and back in with some amount of notice. Your supplement and/or rider may have different provisions.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Based on the master, there are some changes to the way telematics can be used in regards to discipline, I would have to reread it to get more specific. If memory serves regarding the 9.5 language, all rpcd's will be on the 9.5 list by default, but you can opt out and back in with some amount of notice. Your supplement and/or rider may have different provisions.
The language under technology changes the word employee to "driver" I believe. And I remember it being worded as such that progressive discipline can happen now which is BS. And you can opt in/out of the 9.5 list when giving a weeks notice. I will be opting in and out as much as possible to piss my center manager off because lately he's been a dick.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Correction: The 9.5 list is not automatic, per the Master, but you can opt-in/out on the lists according to the following.

Screenshot_2019-02-04-21-46-54.png

This is the new language regarding technology and discipline.

Screenshot_2019-02-04-21-41-31-1.png

Indecisi0n

Your name "sheep" seems to fit you. Know your rights.